Double D Challenges
Annie, this is such a pretty card love the colors, take care.
Wow Annie, beautiful card,I love the flowers and the nice colors xx
Poppies and butterflies. Who could ask for anything lovelier.
A beautiful card Annie, a gorgeous image and lovely colours.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
Gorgeous card, Annie. The lovely image is beautifully coloured. xx
beautiful card i love the colors and the flowershugs ellen
Your Power Poppy image is exquisite Annie,a beautiful card
Fabulous card! Hugs, Valerie
Amazing card aNNie, fabulous colouring on the flowers!
Wow.
Gorgeous Annie and colored with your pencils so beautifully!
Beautiful design and I love those colors on the flowers too!
Beautiful images, I adore Power Poppy! Such a summer vibe!
Beautiful!!xxx Margreet
a beautiful and warm card! Your colouring is super! Hugs, Gerrina
WOW what beautiful coloring on this awesome stamp! Love your overall design Sis. Nicely done! BIG HUGS!
Gorgeous card and coloring Annie!
This is gorgeous Annie, beautiful colours and fantastic colouring!xx
It's a beauty, Annie!
So lovely, Annie! Those flowers are beautiful.
Wow, I love those luscious autumn colours Annie xx
The flowers are just gorgeous Annie! Love your beautiful monochromatic card!
such a beautiful card AnnieGr Karin
It's a wonderful play of tonalities, Annie.I loved it.Hugs from Spain
Gorgeous image and fabulous colouringCarol x
This is a beautiful card Annie, I love the flowers and the gorgeous colours, Kate x
The image is gorgeous and works so well with the monochromatic style.Lorraine
Beautiful card Annie, love the image and colours, so pretty...Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card
Wow that is lovely coloring of the flowers, like the gold tones with it!
This is stunning Annie - love your monochromatic 'look', and you have made a stunning cardBlessingsMaxine
beautiful choice for the monochromatic colour scheme ♥
Wondeful background for the beautifully colored flowers.
Gorgeous monochroom card Annie , I love your colors Happy weekend Epie xx
This is beautiful, love the image.xxx
Just beautiful!!!
Such a beautiful card Annie.Sue xx
What lovely, warm colors. Your card is beautiful and so elegant. The coloring on this sweet image is perfect!!
I recognized your Power Poppy image! A great job giving it color and life.
Kwiaty są fantastyczne:)
So beautiful. I love that image, I must go over to Power Poppy and find it. You have colored it perfectly, wonderful design!!
Pięknie ukwiecona karteczka :)
This is so gorgeous Annie, I love the rich colour.HugsCathyxxxxx
Beautiful card, lovely image. Anesha x
Wonderful coloring on that power poppy image.
Tremendously lovely card. The warm, earthy spring/fall tones here are nothing short of breathtaking! Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Stunning card Annie, I love the image coloured in the warm earthy colours.
Post a Comment
47 comments:
Annie, this is such a pretty card love the colors, take care.
Wow Annie, beautiful card,I love the flowers and the nice colors xx
Poppies and butterflies. Who could ask for anything lovelier.
A beautiful card Annie, a gorgeous image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Gorgeous card, Annie. The lovely image is beautifully coloured. xx
beautiful card i love the colors and the flowers
hugs ellen
Your Power Poppy image is exquisite Annie,a beautiful card
Fabulous card! Hugs, Valerie
Amazing card aNNie, fabulous colouring on the flowers!
Wow.
Gorgeous Annie and colored with your pencils so beautifully!
Beautiful design and I love those colors on the flowers too!
Beautiful images, I adore Power Poppy! Such a summer vibe!
Beautiful!!
xxx Margreet
a beautiful and warm card! Your colouring is super! Hugs, Gerrina
WOW what beautiful coloring on this awesome stamp! Love your overall design Sis. Nicely done! BIG HUGS!
Gorgeous card and coloring Annie!
This is gorgeous Annie, beautiful colours and fantastic colouring!
xx
It's a beauty, Annie!
So lovely, Annie! Those flowers are beautiful.
Wow, I love those luscious autumn colours Annie xx
The flowers are just gorgeous Annie! Love your beautiful monochromatic card!
such a beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
It's a wonderful play of tonalities, Annie.
I loved it.
Hugs from Spain
Gorgeous image and fabulous colouring
Carol x
This is a beautiful card Annie, I love the flowers and the gorgeous colours, Kate x
The image is gorgeous and works so well with the monochromatic style.
Lorraine
Beautiful card Annie, love the image and colours, so pretty...
Luv CHRISSYxx
Gorgeous card
Wow that is lovely coloring of the flowers, like the gold tones with it!
This is stunning Annie - love your monochromatic 'look', and you have made a stunning card
Blessings
Maxine
beautiful choice for the monochromatic colour scheme ♥
Wondeful background for the beautifully colored flowers.
Gorgeous monochroom card Annie , I love your colors
Happy weekend Epie xx
This is beautiful, love the image.xxx
Just beautiful!!!
Such a beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
What lovely, warm colors. Your card is beautiful and so elegant. The coloring on this sweet image is perfect!!
I recognized your Power Poppy image! A great job giving it color and life.
Kwiaty są fantastyczne:)
So beautiful. I love that image, I must go over to Power Poppy and find it. You have colored it perfectly, wonderful design!!
Pięknie ukwiecona karteczka :)
This is so gorgeous Annie, I love the rich colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Beautiful card, lovely image. Anesha x
Wonderful coloring on that power poppy image.
Tremendously lovely card. The warm, earthy spring/fall tones here are nothing short of breathtaking!
Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life
Stunning card Annie, I love the image coloured in the warm earthy colours.
Post a Comment