Follow me

10 June 2022

Creativity

I actually had a play today. Now some of you may have seen
this in my facebook group, well here it is again... 

Designs by Tracy Evans and Bipasha BK were used today for my creation. B/g on the gelli plate, then stencils, testure past, stamping and sisal..... #110, #573, & #531. Coloured with posca glitter pens.

26 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Annie...gorgeous colours... I am ashamed to say I have this stamp and it still hasn't been inked up...

Anne

meg said...

An absolutely brilliant combination of colours,stamps and texture,the sunflower is stunning

Margreet said...

Wonderful!
xxx Margreet

Donna said...

This is stunning Annie, every detail from the deep colors, background, coloring etc. !

Gerrina said...

This is a beauty! Love the warm colours! Hugs, Gerrina

Conniecrafter said...

Awesome background, love the colors in the flower too!

Chris said...

Wow! This is fabulous Annie- love the stamps and the wonderful vibrant colours.
xx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely brilliant page Annie! Your background is stunning as is your coloring of that flower!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Annie

Gr Karin

Elephant's Child said...

Hooray for creativity. And playing.

cuilliesocks said...

What fabulous stamping and colours Annie, it's a gorgeous card, Kate x

Sue said...

Stunning Annie I love those stamps hugs x

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wowsa. That's true Annie, - crafting IS your super power!!! This is fabulous!
LOVE it!!!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and I love the stamps and sisal
Carol x

aga-craft said...

Piękna karteczka, fantastyczne tło :)

loz said...

\stunning card and colours Annie..Loz

kiwimeskreations said...

this is fabulous Annie - love that daisy, and it looks so striking against your wonderful background. Play days are fun, aren't they!
Blessings
Maxine

Ina G said...

Wow aNNie. This is beautiful. So colourful creative and full of amazing detail.

Christine said...

Gorgeous Annie, love the colour combo ♥

cards-by-epie said...

A Lovely card with great design .....
Happy sunday. Epie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!!! Such fabulous card!! There is so much to see here! Love so much any detail!!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

papierelle said...

I have always admired this type of card and would like to give it a try. Your card looks beautiful, the flower is a great eye-catcher.

Leslie Miller said...

So gorgeous and rich in color! Thank you for sharing here as I'm not on Facebook.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such an awesome background and fantastic colours and work.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Ellie Knol said...

A true work of art !