Follow me

19 June 2022

Mr snowman

 Welcome back to another lovely challenge at

Ghost/triple stamping the background with India Ink,
grey ink and a touch of white.
Designing my card fold on the silhouette cameo.
A cute snowman stamp and coloured with copics.
Paint splats were added to create snow.
A beautiful mood board to give you some ideas.
Hope to see you at our challenge:

35 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Annie. I love the unusual fold for your beautiful scene. xx

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW Annie - love this - the card 'fold' is fabulous, and your stamping amazing
Blessings
Maxine

meg said...

Beautiful colours and design layout

Anita van Deur said...

Cute!!

Janette said...

Lovely card Annie, love the inked background.

Elephant's Child said...

Snow at Christmas is such an alien concept for me. With luck I will see some more here. Soon.

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Annie and I love the design

Anne

Margreet said...

Great card with a gorgeous background!
xxx Margreet

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Cute card,Annie!!
Hugs from Spain

Sarah said...

What a WONDERFUL card, that stamping technique adds so much depth xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous card aNNie, your creativity is always stunning!

Chris said...

What a fabulous design Annie- great fold, wondserful stamping, your wintery forest looks amazing- and that's one cute snowman!
xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Annie, Kate x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's 104 F (~40 C) outside and I'm loving this snowman who is definitely trying to cool me off. Great job, Annie.

Conniecrafter said...

neat cut for the card shape to give dimension to this cute scene, love the little snowman!

Lola said...

Such a pretty card. Especially your background.

Marjan said...

Great stamping and a wonderful card!

Gerrina said...

After the warm days here this looks so out of place... But like the blues! Hugs, Gerrina

Deborah Wheeler said...

fab card Annie - love the blue tones xx

papierelle said...

As cute as the snowman is looking forward to this great winter landscape.

Sandra H said...

Ooh Annie your card is a stunner l love that winter feel to it and the snowman image is just perfect amongst the snow and trees x

Carol L said...

You create some of the most beautiful cards and I love this one! The stamping is fabulous as well as the unique fold!

Darlene said...

Oh Sis this is just AWESOME! I'm getting better & stronger with each passing day! I actually was out this morning weeding in my flower beds ... felt good!! Thanks for always sharing such beautiful inspiration! xoxox

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and fold love the Wintry stamped background and happy little snowman
carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and wonderful card Annie

gr karin

Donna said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, fabulous fold and scene!

pam said...

Gorgeous winter card Annie, love the card style and colours.
Pam x

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a cute snowman, lovely card.

All the best Jan

Fikreta said...

its super nice!

Brenda in IN said...

Wow, this card just glows. I love the 3D look and the colors are awesome.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Annie, love the trees and snowman and such a neat design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute, and I love the little scene you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful card and technique.

Susan B said...

What an amazing fold, Annie! And a great winter scene!

Karen Dunbrook said...

I love it!
xx Karen