Follow me

5 June 2022

Peace on Earth Christmas challenge

Welcome to our new challenge at
Our lovely mood board below to help you with some ideas.
My card was created using the colours from the mood board.
Designer papers and card fold I designed on the cameo.

Sure hope you can join in..
Blogger, is it slowing down as not many seem to visit
each other anymore.  I have a facebook craft group and the
comments and entries are triple to blogger..

34 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Annie, great papers and a fabulous fold.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

meg said...

Beautiful fold,paper and embellishments

Elephant's Child said...

I am so not ready for Christmas. Perhaps blogger's commenting issues are responsible for your slowed traffic.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Annie - love your fold!
Yes, I have noticed blogger slowing and the far fewer comments - not helped by blogger limiting comments at times....
Blessings
Maxine

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card. Anesha

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeousx card, but don't want to think of Christmas yet! Yes, sometimes there are less comments. Hugs, Valerie

Pia S said...

A fantastic fold and beautifully decorated with poinsettias.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so very beautiful and great design Annie

gr karin

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative card lovely colours too x

Carol L said...

what a gorgeous design and beautiful Christmas card! Blogger is being finicky and it takes the fun out of blogging, but my issues seem to have resolved themselves now. It was impossible to leave comments for better than a week or two.

cards-by-epie said...

Lovely funfold card Annie , nice sunday.....
Greetzz Epie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Stunning card aNNie, such fab folding and pop up flowers/sentiment!

Margreet said...

Beautiful card!
xxx Margreet

Sue said...

Stunning card Annie hugs Sue x

Wies said...

Wonderful Christmas card with lovely poinsettia's.
Blogger is having some troubles with comments. Some of them end up in the spam, while it isn't. I also found your comment there, but now it's added in the right place.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Annie, awesome fold you have created. I comment on peoples cards on blogger but people don't seem to comment on mine. I can't on Facebook as I am no longer a member as I got hacked.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Diane said...

A beautiful design Annie, what a pretty fold and beautiful papers too!!

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, lovely fold and design!

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Annie, lovely and traditional. I am sad that FB and IG seem to have become more popular xx

Unknown said...

How very intriguing your design is! I've not seen that before! Absolutely breath-taking my friend!

Lowcarb team member said...

This is a lovely card Annie.

Blogger and commenting is not too easy at the moment, hoping this will be sorted!

All the best Jan

Fikreta said...

Wonderful!

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Annie, the fold is wonderful with such pretty papers too, beautifully designed, Kate x

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully created card! Love the fun fold.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OMGoodness, this is out of this world, dear Annie.

loz said...

Stunning card design and DP Annie...Loz

Christine said...

awesome fold on this card and beautiful DP and poinsettia xx

Ina G said...

Wow aNNie this is gorgeous. Love your fancy fold and pretty papers.

Freubelmina said...

I love your card food Annie and the paper is great xx

Creaellenknutselsite said...

such a gorgeous card, great papers and a fabulous fold
hugs ellen

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and papers-love the fold
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

wow beautiful fold and the papers are just gorgeous, the flowers are beautiful inside!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fold, love the papers and your design, beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aga-craft said...

Bardzo lubię Twoje składaczkowe kartki, są niepowtarzalne :)