Follow me

23 July 2022

beach

Can you Handle the Pressure?
[in a good way using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder with an optional twist Beach
supplies
Ultimate crafts allura collection embossing folder
Distress ink and finger bauble.
stickers.
Go to the beach...


35 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

Lovely Summer card Annie

Elephant's Child said...

Fun.

meg said...

Fabulous embossed background for the beach embellishments

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Annie - love your background
Blessings
Maxine

Je@net said...

A very funny beach card, Annie!

Creaellenknutselsite said...

such a beautiful card love the colors and swimming suit
hugs ellen

Margreet said...

Lovely card with great embossing and great beachy details.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Love this beachy design, gorgeous Annie.xx

Gerrina said...

Haha, I had a smile seeing this one; it says everything and still there is just text... Great card! Enjoy your weekend!

Carol L said...

Very cute card with some fun images. I wish I was at the beach right now cooling off from this dreadful heat!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and embossing
carol x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a pretty blue shaded background, perfect for the beach themed images!

Diane said...

Fabulous card Annie and love the mix of the pretty colors!!

Darlene said...

Oh Sis, what a fun & fabulous summertime card! Hope you are well! HUGS

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Annie, beautiful colours, Kate x

karin said...

Lovely card made with the embossing and beach items on it.
Enjoy your weekend.
Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Annie. Sorry I haven't been visiting but Bloglovin has been a nightmare. I have been trying everyday to comment and it has been down most of the time. Found another way to do it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love the way you added color to the raised parts of the embossed background. Great idea to use stickers. The images really pop.

HilaryJane said...

Wouldn't it be amazing if we could still wear those tiny bikinis? Great happy card xx

aga-craft said...

Bardzo ciekawe tło :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute! I wouldn't have thought to use that EF, but it looks perfect on your beach card!

Anonymous said...

Love the soft blue you've added to your embossed background! Lovely card friend!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card! It makes me smile! :)

loz said...

Beautiful embossing and card Annie..Loz

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The words Itsy bitsy teeny weenie bikini came to mind.

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and lovely card Annie


But Annie, your comments are coming in spam too, just liker other of my followers, and some are not, so I must look in spam too, So I don't miss your comments.

gr karin

Freubelmina said...

Nice summercard Annie, lovely colors xx

Judy Woodland said...

Well how stinkin' adorable! I love that bikini, it's so cute. Fabulous beachy card!!

cotnob said...

A pretty card Annie, a lovely girly design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Vickie Y said...

Fun beach scene!

Fikreta said...

very nice!

Donna said...

So adorable, cute design!

Lia said...

I like that tiny bikini! Would never ever fit me I'm afraid (LOL!)
Lia xx

Chrissy said...

So cute and fun Annie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aga-craft said...

Lato, plaża, słonecxzko, morski klimacik :)