Follow me

6 August 2022

secret garden

Thought I would share some cards I made in my stone paper journal.

Using the new Lavinia stamps.



 

35 comments:

Freubelmina said...

I love the colors, how sweet and lovely pages you’ve made xx

cotnob said...

These are beautiful Annie, lovely scenes.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Elephant's Child said...

I particularly like the first.

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are so very beautiful Annie

gr karin

Je@net said...

Wow....two beautiful cards, Annie!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Amazing cards!!

meg said...

Amazing combinations of backgrounds and stamping,

Valerie-Jael said...

These are FABULOUS Annie, wonderful colours, too. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful pair of pages Annie - looks as though you really took a lot of joy in creating them
Blessings
Maxine

Creaellenknutselsite said...

wow such a gorgeous card i love fairies beautiful colors
hugs ellen

Janette said...

Beautiful and so creative Annie, I love a good scene.xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful are both your cards x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing magical scenes aNNie!! So different in colours but both very effective!! LOVE them!!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stamps and fabulous backgrounds
Carol x

Chris said...

Magiical scenrs using the beautiful Lavinia stamps, I'm particularly drawn to the first one- a midnight garden full of magic and mystery!
Hope you and the lovely Bella are both well.
xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These are so beautiful! What a gorgeous collection you have created in one little book.
(I am having trouble visiting your blog recently, my anti virus protection says your blog is dangerous and won't let me connect most times for some reason?)
Lorraine

Carol L said...

Colorful and beautiful pages with those fun stamps! Beautiful gardens :)

Margreet said...

Wonderful, mysterious cards Annie. You're so talented!
xxx Margreet

Stamps and Paper said...

Beatiful creations Annie..gorgeous colours as always

Anne

Conniecrafter said...

These are very cool, really love the first one, I guess it is the dark moon scene. Like the fairy sitting on the flower in the second! Pretty shimmer

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow these pages are beautiful Annie. The first dark en mysterious and the second like a picture in a fairytale.
Greetings Miranda

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Stunning cards Annie and love the stamping too. Thanks so much for your lovely message too. Michelle x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such awesome pages Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

HilaryJane said...

Just beautiful and such fabulous backgrounds xx

Donna said...

These are amazing Annie, stunning design and layering of colors and images!

Donna said...

These are amazing Annie, stunning design and layering of colors and images!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautifully done pages!

cards-by-epie said...

WWaauuww...Annie a lovely cards with great desing
Have a wonderfull weekend bye Epie xx

Gerrina said...

Wow they are beautiful! I'm in love with the first one; it is stunning and I love the bit moody feel of it! Enjoy the weekend!

cuilliesocks said...

Such beautiful pages Annie, Kate x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Annie, how lovely!

Chrissy said...

OMG..how did I miss these beauties..
Both are simply stunning Annie, love the dark moody one it is amazing...the colours and depth..and the brighter happy one, they are fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aga-craft said...

Fantastyczne prace, tło robo wrażenie :)

Donna said...

Amazing Annie!

Fikreta said...

it is amazing!