The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge is on once again.
Teamie, Darlene has chosen the theme of
Sunflowers. 🌻
supplies:
Altenew stamps, including the gorgeous half tone one.
Copic markers.
Second eye surgery tomorrow {11th Aug} so I will visit you
all when I can. x
Thanks for your visit and comments

45 comments:
Beautiful sunflowers and love your fade away top. Hope the surgery goes well x
A gorgeous card Annie, such a beautiful sunflower.
I hope your eye surgery goes well.
Take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
They are currently not only blooming on your card, but also in the gardens and in the fields. So beautiful!!
Such a beautiful card Annie..love the design and gorgeous colouring
Anne
Gorgeous card and beautiful sunflowers-good luck with the eye surgery tomorrow
Carol x
Your colouring,stamping and layout are exquisite,a stunning card
Lovely things - which sing of Ukraine to me at the moment.
Good luck with your surgery.
Great colouring of the fab sunflowers. Gorgeous card.
Good luck with the 2nd eye surgery.
xxx Margreet
Gorgeous Annie! Hugs!
And good luck with he eye surgery!
Uwielbiam słoneczniki :) piękna praca, kwiatuszek jak żywy :)
Gorgeous card with the sunflowers on it.
Karin
It's beautiful Annie. I love the background.
Lia xx
Fabulous sunflower and beautiful design, hope the eye surgery goes well.
xx
BEAUTIFUL card Sis! Your coloring & design are FABULOUS! I'll be praying for a successful surgery tomorrow! HUGS
Gorgeous card Annie, I love sunflowers and you colored these beautifully and like the way you did the stenciling. Hope all goes well tomorrow. Hugs, Donna
Absolutely stunning Annie, the entire card is downright gorgeous!! Good luck on your eye surgery tomorrow, I am sure it will all go well!!
What a beautiful card Annie, I love sunflowers and your colouring is fabulous.
Wishing you well for your surgery tomorrow, Kate x
Wowie, this is striking and gorgeous! Your coloring really pops on the white. Love it lots! Good luck with your eye surgery, and wishing you quick and thorough recovery.
Oh, so beautiful. Love the colours on white and that spotty faded out stamp. Really impressive xx
gorgeous card Annie
gr karin
This is just so gorgeous! Love it!
I love sunflowers and also you’re card!
Good luck tomorrow xx
This is so brilliantly done Annie! Love that sunflower image and your partial stenciling!!
Beautiful sunflower card aNNie. Love the fade away at the top. Thinking of you.
Gorgeous flowers, lovely coloring, like the gradient of dots at the top.
Wishing you all the best in your surgery!
Lovely card with the sunflower Annie
Nice day and weekend take care Epie
Gorgeous card and beautiful sunflowers, dear Annie!
Have a great day!
Hugs
Fabulous card aNNie, the half tone stamp adds a really interesting detail to he whole creation!! So creative!
its so wonderful!
Love the beautifully coloured Sunflowers. Great card!
Beautiful, beautiful work Annie - this is exquisite
Blessings
Maxine
Sorry to be so late visiting. I'm having trouble trying to leave a comment on your blog. I keep getting a failure to publish message.
The sunflower card is beautiful and I love your new blog header, too.
gorgeous card with the beautiful sunflowers it makes me happy
hugs ellen
Beautiful blog
Beautiful blog
So beautiful as usual Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Beautifully designed!
Beautiful card :-)
Absolutely stunning.x
Love this card Annie, I adore sunflowers, xx
So beautiful Annie is your card the sunflowers are gorgeous x
Amazing sunflowers on your nice card .....
Bye Epie
Beautiful card, Annie. Love the sunflower stamp and the way you coloured it. I hope your surgery went well, and sending prayers for a quick recovery.
Hugs,
Lena
So stunning Annie, beautiful..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Post a Comment