A wonderful card Annie - those resin animals are stunningBlessingsMaxine
What a cute card, love the colors.
What a nice creation with the sweet animals, I love it xx
A brilliant card using great papers,embellishments and a wonderful sentiment
Great inspiration for that fun challenge!xxx Margreet
Very cute. I can see some delightful cards emerging from this challenge.
wouw such a beautiful card with the animalshugs ellen
What a fabulous card, love all the animals! Hugs, Valerie
What a great way to be expressive!
A super card Annie, lots of great images - you've certainly met the challenge.Pauline - Crafting with Cotnobx
Hi Annie, love this one, like the sections and such lovely colours.xx
Awesome card with your 3d molds, how clever and cute!!
How fun card aNNie! So lovely!
Oh how fun this is Annie!
Very cool! Love the pigs just lolling about! lol
Great design Annie- and you've icluded all the animals! Perfect inspiration for your fun theme.xx
OMG what a fun & fabulous creation Sis! LOVE those piggies! LOL Hugs!
So cute and colourful Annie. Those resin animals are awesome.HugsCathyxxx
Really fun card. Anesha
what a cute card Anniegr karin
A super fun card Annie, lovely all the animals in your design, Kate x
Beautiful card Annie x
What a novel idea for a challenge and a fun card for the result too!
great card!
Great P.papers and cute resin animalsCarol x
Great paper and layout, and you have animal molds! How fun is that! I'm chuckling as I look... your card really makes me smile, Annie!
Great use of the resin animals, an original card!
Great card, Annie! Those animals you molded are amazing. Love the metallic colors you used.
Such a fun card with all of your cute farmland critters! Love the different panels and your beautiful design! HUGS
Fabulous card Annie, love the cute animalsHugs Pam x
Ĺwietna farmerska karteczka :)
What a darling card!
Lovely card, the moulds look fabulous! xx
Lovely card , like the cows stampsNice weekend Epie xx
Lovely card! Great colors!
fun card, you did a great job of using so many of them!
What a fun theme and I love all the great animals you used.
Too cute and fun :-)
Hi aNNie! Love the layout and the molded animals are wonderful!
Fun animal card, I just heard Stampendous is shutting down :(
Such a cute card, I love all your molded critters. Great take on the challenge, well done!!!
Post a Comment
41 comments:
A wonderful card Annie - those resin animals are stunning
Blessings
Maxine
What a cute card, love the colors.
What a nice creation with the sweet animals, I love it xx
A brilliant card using great papers,embellishments and a wonderful sentiment
Great inspiration for that fun challenge!
xxx Margreet
Very cute. I can see some delightful cards emerging from this challenge.
wouw such a beautiful card with the animals
hugs ellen
What a fabulous card, love all the animals! Hugs, Valerie
What a great way to be expressive!
A super card Annie, lots of great images - you've certainly met the challenge.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Hi Annie, love this one, like the sections and such lovely colours.xx
Awesome card with your 3d molds, how clever and cute!!
How fun card aNNie! So lovely!
Oh how fun this is Annie!
Very cool! Love the pigs just lolling about! lol
Great design Annie- and you've icluded all the animals! Perfect inspiration for your fun theme.
xx
OMG what a fun & fabulous creation Sis! LOVE those piggies! LOL Hugs!
So cute and colourful Annie. Those resin animals are awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Really fun card. Anesha
what a cute card Annie
gr karin
A super fun card Annie, lovely all the animals in your design, Kate x
Beautiful card Annie x
What a novel idea for a challenge and a fun card for the result too!
great card!
Great P.papers and cute resin animals
Carol x
Great paper and layout, and you have animal molds! How fun is that! I'm chuckling as I look... your card really makes me smile, Annie!
Great use of the resin animals, an original card!
Great card, Annie! Those animals you molded are amazing. Love the metallic colors you used.
Such a fun card with all of your cute farmland critters! Love the different panels and your beautiful design! HUGS
Fabulous card Annie, love the cute animals
Hugs Pam x
Ĺwietna farmerska karteczka :)
What a darling card!
Lovely card, the moulds look fabulous! xx
Lovely card , like the cows stamps
Nice weekend Epie xx
Lovely card! Great colors!
fun card, you did a great job of using so many of them!
What a fun theme and I love all the great animals you used.
Too cute and fun :-)
Hi aNNie! Love the layout and the molded animals are wonderful!
Fun animal card, I just heard Stampendous is shutting down :(
Such a cute card, I love all your molded critters. Great take on the challenge, well done!!!
Post a Comment