Follow me

21 September 2022

Raindrops!!!

Welcome back to our challenge at

I have used Tim Holtz stamps
Stamps by Rynn [raindrops]
Striped designer papers
India Ink 


Our theme is
Things that Fall

Our mood board should help you with this.

Our prize is

Looking forward to what you create in the theme

38 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Another winner.

Je@net said...

A very funny card, Annie!

meg said...

A brilliant masculine card,the image and sentiment are fantastic

Irene said...

A stunning black/white card Annie! Sorry for being MIA, little crafting/blogging here.
XxIrene

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Annie

gr karin

Margreet said...

Cool card with that fab stamp (good reason to use it).
xxx Margreet

Babs said...

Gorgeous card for the men in our lives
Babs x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, the black and white makes it very striking. I thought at first that the title said 'rollmops', which are rolled up herrings! Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Fabulous monochromatic card Annie, beatiful stamps and design.
xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous black and white card Annie, love the image too which for some reason always reminds me of 'Churchill,' funny it just does.xx

Birgit said...

What a brilliant design! The black and white is bold and flawless. Everything stands out perfectly. Love the man holding the umbrella, image!

Donna Phelan said...

Love the black and white color combo! And those stripes--a favorite of mine, Great collage-y vibe!

Carol L said...

A great take on this fun challenge! Love the birds overhead and all those great raindrops!

Diane said...

Fabulous card Annie, and love the added birds across the top, very creative!!

Barbara said...

I love all of the details in this card. It really makes you think.

Doni High said...

A black and white masterpiece! I like everything about it! ...hugs

Gerrina said...

This looks so good! Awsome in black and white! Hugs, Gerrina

Darlene said...

WOW what an awesome design Sis ... love the black/white theme! Nicely done!

!neke said...

Great card in black and white !
groeten Ineke

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card and love all the stamps
Carol x

Freubelmina said...

Great card in black and white xx

cuilliesocks said...

A fabulous male card, love the images and colours, Kate

Chrissy said...

Fabulous black and white Annie and love the design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A fabulous monochromatic card, LOVE it so much!!!

Donna said...

Very striking black and white card!

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card Annie x

Leslie Miller said...

I really love this in black and white with the stripes, birds, and raindrops. Very cool umbrella man stamp!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Annie - love the drama of the black and white, and the contrast between the organic shapes of the rain and the graphic stiped paper.
Not a flower in sight ;)
Blessings
Maxine

Christine said...

Love this in B+W, amazing card ♥

Conny said...

Wow.. Annie.. this is gorgeous! Love your card!

Hugs,
Conny

Carol W said...

I don't know where you pull all your inspiration from, but you sure are inspiring. This card is wonderful.

Vicki said...

Wonderful, Annie! I love the vertical stripes with the falling rain theme and the silhouette effect. Great masculine card.

loz said...

Fantastic card and design Annie..Loz

Craftfanka said...

Dziewczynka jest fantastyczna:)

KraftyKoolKat said...

A fantastic masculine creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Judy Woodland said...

FABULOUS design here, I love the black and white look. You have really nailed the challenge, just a great card. I really, REALLY like it.

Lena said...

Stunning! It's not often you see black and white cards. This is just fabulous!

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Annie! Had to come by to thank you properly for your kindness on my card today! I appreciate it!
Your gorgeous black and white card has so beautifully captured that rainy photo - what a perfect stamp for it!
=]