Beautiful things. I am always pleased to see them in the garden.
The vibrant red ladybirds pop against the greens,a fantastic card
Oh what cuties these ladybugs are Annie - love the background you gave them, the stencilled dots are fabulousBlessingsMaxine
Adorable ladybug card AnnieAnne
❤️❤️❤️❤️ They bring luck ❤️❤️❤️.XxIrene
Two very lovely lady bugs!
Lovely card, love the lady birds, they are so cute.xx
gorgeous card with a lovely background and fab coloring of the ladybugs.xxx Margreet
Fabulous background for your love-struck ladybirds! A beautiful card Annie.xx
Wat zijn ze leuk !!!!!groeten Ineke
A beautiful card Annie.Sue xx
Cute with the ladybugs on it. Karin
How cute ladybirds!!! Love the background!Happy Sunday!
Great background and love the ladybirdscarol x
I love these gorgeous Lady Birds. By their eyes they look startled to see one another.Lol!!HugsCathyxxxxx
An adorable image Annie, so cute, lovely design, Kate x
Cute! And such a great background for the ladybugs.
How utterly cute and fun is this card! I love those ladybugs!
Lovely card!!Hugs
Lovely card Annie, showcasing these cute ladybird. xx
Fantastic card, I like ladybugs and these are so cute and your scene and background are fabulous!
Great dinemsion on your card! And great colours! Hugs, Gerrina
very sweet and lovely card Anniegr karin
I do like your red ladybirds :)All the best Jan
I LOVE these ladybugs. I always welcome them in my garden.
Love is in the air!!! Your card is so lovely and cute!!
Very cute ladybugs and card Annie...Loz
Adorable! I think I saw this pair in the garden this summer. So sweet and pretty!
They are so sweet and adorable Annie, I love ladybirds and I love the fun background you made..luv CHRISSYxx
they are too cute, love the background too
Urocze biedroneczki :) śliczne kolorki :)
Those ladybugs are adorable Annie. Awesome background to showcase these cuties. xx
Post a Comment
32 comments:
Beautiful things. I am always pleased to see them in the garden.
The vibrant red ladybirds pop against the greens,a fantastic card
Oh what cuties these ladybugs are Annie - love the background you gave them, the stencilled dots are fabulous
Blessings
Maxine
Adorable ladybug card Annie
Anne
❤️❤️❤️❤️ They bring luck ❤️❤️❤️.
XxIrene
Two very lovely lady bugs!
Lovely card, love the lady birds, they are so cute.xx
gorgeous card with a lovely background and fab coloring of the ladybugs.
xxx Margreet
Fabulous background for your love-struck ladybirds! A beautiful card Annie.
xx
Wat zijn ze leuk !!!!!
groeten Ineke
A beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
Cute with the ladybugs on it.
Karin
How cute ladybirds!!! Love the background!
Happy Sunday!
Great background and love the ladybirds
carol x
I love these gorgeous Lady Birds. By their eyes they look startled to see one another.Lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
An adorable image Annie, so cute, lovely design, Kate x
Cute! And such a great background for the ladybugs.
How utterly cute and fun is this card! I love those ladybugs!
Lovely card!!
Hugs
Lovely card Annie, showcasing these cute ladybird. xx
Fantastic card, I like ladybugs and these are so cute and your scene and background are fabulous!
Great dinemsion on your card! And great colours! Hugs, Gerrina
very sweet and lovely card Annie
gr karin
I do like your red ladybirds :)
All the best Jan
I LOVE these ladybugs. I always welcome them in my garden.
Love is in the air!!! Your card is so lovely and cute!!
Very cute ladybugs and card Annie...Loz
Adorable! I think I saw this pair in the garden this summer. So sweet and pretty!
They are so sweet and adorable Annie, I love ladybirds and I love the fun background you made..
luv CHRISSYxx
they are too cute, love the background too
Urocze biedroneczki :) śliczne kolorki :)
Those ladybugs are adorable Annie. Awesome background to showcase these cuties. xx
Post a Comment