[in a good way using embossing folders as the main point]
Our challenge is Embossing folder with a twist,
orange/black
orange/black
Supplies
Darice embossing folder
I embossed twice then fussy cut the bees and hive out.
Dots of pearls added
sentiment embossed onto vellum strip
come along to
40 comments:
The orange and black create a dramatic impact on this fun card
Hi Annie, I love this, would never have thought to use those colours for the bee hive but it looks gorgeous.xx
Stunning use of the colours Annie, as well as the embossing - a fabulous card
Blessings
Maxine
This is beautiful x
Gorgeous card, love this strong color combo and your fab design!!
So striking Annie and such great use of your EF, a fabulous card.
xx
The embossing in 2 colors look great. Lovely card!
xxx Margreet
So pretty Annie, and I love the little trails behind the butterflies.
Oh my gosh I love the texture you added to this card. Super adorable card.
Creative and fabulously fun Annie!!
Great idea Annie. Love your card.
Karin
Love the texture and the clean design! Enjoy the weekend!
Your card is beautiful, Annie!
Hugs from Spain
OH WOW how cool is this design ... love it! VERY creative! Hope you're having a fun filled weekend!
Fabulous card Annie..Loz
Love the colour combo and embossing
Carol x
Brilliant take on the colors for this card Annie! Love the dark background with the embossed design! Beautifully done!
gorgeous Annie, great colour combo and love your EF-so cool ♥
so very nice card!
Oh wow, what a fabulous design, Annie. I love those little colored bees, they are the perfect final touch. Great take on the challenge!!
beautiful card Annie
Gr Karin
Such a dramatic impact from this gorgeous cardAnnie.
Sue xx
Mmmmm będzie miodek :) super :)
Stunning card, so impressive!! Great design!
That's a lovely card and I think how you cut out the images is a great idea!
What a cool embossing folder and a creative choice for the orange and black theme!
This is really cool looking. So much detail and texture.
Lovely card Annie! The orange bees are popping out of the background!
Lia xx
Lovely creative card and those two colours say Halloween to me..
Anne
A great colour combo Annie and very pretty.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Wonderful design and great use of the colors for our twist!
O Annie the orange and black is a great combination, I have this EF great idea to fussy cut the bees and hive out.
Hi Annie, awesome card! Black and orange make a perfect match. Lovely embossed, and bees looks so real! LOVE this!!
Have a great day! Hugs
I am loving the orange and black and wonderful texture xx
Beautifully done!
Lena xx
The texture looks amazing.
The colour combo couldn't be better!
All the best Jan
Nice card Annie, mysterieus Greetzz Epie
so pretty, I just love how you added orange to that embossed corner, and the touch of the pearls dots!
Great colours and background Annie, love the theme of orange and black, love the butterflies and cute Bees, gorgeous card..
Luv CHRISSYxx
This is such a striking card, wow! Catching up after vacation!
Post a Comment