Follow me

19 October 2022

The concertina

Welcome back to another fun challenge at
Theme is Orange and Black

Graphic 45 papers and cardstock used. 
I made a Concertina Frame Card 
which I re designed on my silhouette cameo
minimizing the measurements in the video.
Link to the ytube below

Mood board to help you along
Great prize is:

Hope to see you at our challenge at

35 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

Great card love the colors Annie.

Elephant's Child said...

Gorgeous.

meg said...

A fantastic fold teamed with a wonderful image and gorgeous papers Annie,

Sandra H said...

Oh this is beautiful lovely creation and layout x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous folding and papers!!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card!

Janette said...

Lovely card, great fold and love the rich colours.xx

Carol L said...

What a fun project with all those great folds and pretty papers!

Chris said...

The fold looks great and works perfectly with the papers and image you've chosen- love the colours too- a fabulous card!
xx

papierelle said...

The shape of the card looks nifty.

Donna Phelan said...

What a great Fun Fold, so cool! Love your Designer Papers!

Diane said...

Awesome creative card Annie!

Vicki said...

Wow, great special fold card, Annie! I love the accordian pleat design and the window opening to the beautiful scene.

Darlene said...

WOW ... what an awesome fold and design Sis! Great inspiration to us all! HUGS

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Great card!
I love the colors and desing, Annie.
Hugs

Birgit said...

What a fabulous and fun fold to this sweet card! Gorgeous papers, lovely colors..... A winner all around!

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Annie, a new fold for me and the paper is gorgeous, Kate x

Sarah said...

What a fabulous design Annie xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great concertina fold and papers-love the image you used
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Annie

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

What a brilliant job with your concertina card! I love the pattern of your papers and your use of the color challenge turned out brilliantly my friend!

Conniecrafter said...

Love that design of your card, and the papers and image are just perfect with it, so lovely!

loz said...

Fantastic card design and DP Annie..Loz

Marjan said...

Great fallcard is a wonderful shape, love it!

Barbara said...

I recognized that Graphic 45 paper immediately, but I have never heard of the concertina frame. This is spectacular. I am checking out that you tube video. Thanks

Wies said...

Great folded card with autumnal paper and image.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a fantastic fold on this lovely creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, what a cool card! She says it's easy so maybe I'll try someday. I love when a card looks regular on the outside, but party on the inside. Thanks for the video, Annie!

HilaryJane said...

I always admire people who do fancy fold cards as they are not something that I can do. This one is very impressive, I love how the folds create such a brilliant frame and orange and black are just stunning together xx

Chrissy said...

WOW, what a great fold Annie and fabulous card and papers, must check out the video..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

Fabulous card and fold Annie, thanks for sharing the link!

Gerrina said...

I love diorama cards and this is such a special shape of one... A beautiful fall scene! But you are moving into summer I believe? Hope the sun is out a lot! Enjoy the weekend!

Lowcarb team member said...

This is FABULOUS :)

All the best Jan

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, such pretty papers!!I LOVE G45, and you have used their products perfectly here. That concertina style is FABULOUS, really lovely!!!

Julia Aston said...

What a great fold! love the papers and your lovely image of the folded blankets with the pumpkin on top! xx