Welcome back to another monthly challenge at
SheepSkiDesigns
our theme is...
Pick a Season.
I chose to use PARTY SEASON...
Look forward to your designs in our challenge x
Jaki fantastyczny misiek:)
Oh, he must have partied a little too hard ... *laugh*
First a happy new yearyou card is is beautiful with the cute bear and the lovely colorshugs ellen
Great card Annie such a cute image...Happy New Year to you..Anne
Gorgeous, so many fabulous detail and the bear is fantastic, did you achieve that look with coloring, it looks like cloth?
Oh poor guy is all tuckered out, love the look of texture in his fur and the cute party hat and balloons with him.Happy New Year!
Great party season card love the all partied out image lol.Carol x
What a cute card with some great images!
This made me smile! Love it!
That's a funny digi! Love your card. Karin
Oooh wow just so cute is your card love the image too x
Tee hee! He's partied too hard poor thing! Absolutely brilliant design especially with the colors, papers and the wonderful fur texture on him! Happy New Year friend!
I didn't know that was a season - but I'm happy to add it to my calendar! He's adorable.
Jaki słodziak :) pst niech śpi :)
I don't know why I lost this post. How cute card, it makes me smile! Love that sleeping bear with the colourful hat and balloons! Adorable!
WWooww Lovely card with nice colorssGreetzz Epie
awesome card...well done, like all the details.x Karen
A lovely card.We were out recently celebrating a family birthday - such fun :)All the best Jan
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Jaki fantastyczny misiek:)
Oh, he must have partied a little too hard ... *laugh*
First a happy new year
you card is is beautiful with the cute bear and the lovely colors
hugs ellen
Great card Annie such a cute image...Happy New Year to you..
Anne
Gorgeous, so many fabulous detail and the bear is fantastic, did you achieve that look with coloring, it looks like cloth?
Oh poor guy is all tuckered out, love the look of texture in his fur and the cute party hat and balloons with him.
Happy New Year!
Great party season card love the all partied out image lol.
Carol x
What a cute card with some great images!
This made me smile! Love it!
That's a funny digi! Love your card.
Karin
Oooh wow just so cute is your card love the image too x
Tee hee! He's partied too hard poor thing! Absolutely brilliant design especially with the colors, papers and the wonderful fur texture on him! Happy New Year friend!
I didn't know that was a season - but I'm happy to add it to my calendar! He's adorable.
Jaki słodziak :) pst niech śpi :)
I don't know why I lost this post. How cute card, it makes me smile! Love that sleeping bear with the colourful hat and balloons! Adorable!
WWooww Lovely card with nice colorss
Greetzz Epie
awesome card...well done, like all the details.
x Karen
A lovely card.
We were out recently celebrating a family birthday - such fun :)
All the best Jan
Post a Comment