Follow me

10 December 2022

Christmas

 Can you Handle the Pressure?

[in a good way using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder with a twist Christmas


supplies
Altenew 3d embossing folder
Few glass droplets
come along and enjoy the challenge

44 comments:

meg said...

such a fabulous embossing folder the touch of green and ribbon were the perfect finishing touches

Irene said...

Gorgeous Annie!
XxIrene

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what an elegant card Annie - the embossed tree with the simple sentiment strip is stunning!
Blessings
Maxine

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card,
hugs ellen

Elephant's Child said...

That is dramatic and lovely.

Janette said...

Absolutely beautiful card, I so love white especially at Christmas, this is stunning.x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card! Hugs, Valerie

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Such a stunning card Annie. I love it.

Sue xx

Craftfanka said...

Jaka piękna biała karteczka! Choinka jest przepiękna:)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the embossed tree
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!!! So elegant!!! LOVE that EF!!
Hugs

Diane said...

Stunning card Annie, I drooled over this embossing folder as soon as I saw your caed on our team page, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely style clean and simple!!
Hugs

Margreet said...

Beautiful embossingfolder Annie. Elegant card!
xxx Margreet

loz said...

Gorgeous card Annie..Loz

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

cuilliesocks said...

What a beautiful card Annie, I love the white with the fabulous embossing, Kate x

Chris said...

Elegant and gorgeous- that's such a lovely embossing folder.
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous CAS creation Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Annie, love the white on white and tiny touch of green, beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine said...

the white on white and the sprigs of greenery are so elegant. Love it ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Annie, this is so beautiful! Love that little touch of green and the ribbon for just an elegant touch to dress up the gorgeous embossed tree. Wow!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I especially LOVE that tree.

Gerrina said...

Oh wow! Love the pure white! Great embossing! Hugs, Gerrina

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous card, perfect for the challenge. I love all the white with just the touch of greenery. STUNNING!! Merry Christmas, hope your holiday is wonderful!!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I love all the detail in that tree embossing, like how you added the sentiment with that greenery!

Anita van Deur said...

Wow stunning card Annie!!

Shirley Young said...

Really effective Annie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very elegant and gorgeous card Annie

gr karin

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love the design, such a beautiful folder and card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is simply gorgeous, Annie. I love the embossing and the other touches you added to finish your lovely card.

Vickie Y said...

beautifully designed; love the heart on the tree.

Sandra H said...

Annie your card is adorable lovely embossed tree and l like the touch with the ribbon too

aga-craft said...

Bardzo ładna karteczka :) prosta i pomysłowa :)

Marjan said...

VERY elegant and absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

Donna said...

This is very striking Annie. I did not know you ever did CAS cards, lol.

Doris knippenenplakken said...

What a Elegant gorgeous card!
I love this, hugs Doris

Conny said...

This is wonderful, Annie!

Hugs,
Conny

HilaryJane said...

This is just gorgeous, I love everything about it xx

cards-by-epie said...

A lovely card Annie with a gorgeous embos tree ...
Hugs Epie xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful and elegant card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

So elegant and pretty in white on white with just that bit of added green for the foliage Annie, and the 3D tree with the heart and sentiment placed across it is a super design. x

Lowcarb team member said...

This is wonderful, so elegant.

All the best Jan

aga-craft said...

Cudowna praca, takie bielusieńkie uwielbiam najbardziej :)