Follow me

18 December 2022

It's gold.

Our challenge runs again at
Our theme is Anything Goes Christmas

 I love the mood board below and chose to go gold and white.

Looking forward to your creativity. 
♥

 

38 comments:

Anita van Deur said...

It`s a beautiful Anne.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Annie

Anne

Margreet said...

Wonderful in gold and white!
xxx Margreet

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Indeed a beautiful festive combination white and gold. You've made a beautiful card Annie and I love how you composed the photo. It looks so professional, wow.
Greetings Miranda

Darlene said...

SO gorgeous Sis and love the coordinating envelope! HUGS

!neke said...

Super mooi !
Groeten Ineke

karin said...

Beautiful card with the golden effects on it.
Karin.

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Annie

Elephant's Child said...

VERY gold.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the gold sparkle is just stunning! What an amazing piece of art my friend! Great work with the mood board!

Chris said...

A fabulous contemporary Christmas card- very beautiful in gold and white.
XX
PS Marvin's coat hasn't changed colour- it was quite dark outside when I took the snow photos so he looks darker against the snow! We don't have a pool but Marvin adores the water- he starts crying with excitement when he sees the sea- just can't wait to leap in! Not at all averse to ponds and muddy puddles either!
xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Fabulous combination!!

Liz said...

Beautiful card Annie, so classy in gold and white. xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fab modern card aNNie, so pretty in gold and white!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and love the gold and white
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the mixed media feel to it!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and elegant Annie

gr karin

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card in gold and white!
hugs ellen

papierelle said...

A very beautiful and modern card!!!

Conny said...

Oh wow.. Annie.. this is amazing! Love the gold and white!

Hugs,
Conny

Gerrina said...

Wow this is stunning! Love how you found a way to let the gold shine in a delicate way and still use it so much! Hugs, Gerrina

Donna said...

So gorgeous and elegant Annie!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and l love the envelope too all the very best for christmas and the new year x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautifully designed card Annie, Kate x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful Annie! The gold and white combo is striking and lush. LOVE this. Thanks for all your support and sweet comments this year. Wishing you a wonderful Advent in the lead up to Christmas and a beautiful Christmas when it arrives. Hugs, Wends xoxo

loz said...

Gorgeous card Annie..Loz

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

Wow this is stunning x

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A stunning card Annie.

Sue xx

Craftfanka said...

Jak ślicznie:) Jak złoto:)

Chrissy said...

So elegant and glam Annie, gorgeous gold and shine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really classy creation Annie, I love the rich colour.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cards-by-epie said...

Beautifull card with a great design Annie ...
Happy Christmas take care , Hugs Epie

aga-craft said...

Fantastyczna , na bogato, cała w złocie :)

Christine said...

Gorgeous card Annie, love the modern abstract look ♥

Leslie Miller said...

I'm way behind, Annie, but wowie I sure do love this card! Gold and white, sigh... so gorgeous!

Pia S said...

Ah, I do love this contemporary and elegant gold design.

Susan B said...

I was so busy in the week leading up to Christmas that I'm very late in commenting on my fellow POE DT members' cards. I hope you had a lovely Christmas, Annie. Your card is beautiful - wonderful and artsy, and such a great interpretation of the mood board!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!
🎄🎄🎄Happy holidays! 🎄🎄🎄