Peace is always welcome.
Beautiful card Annie
Annie this is exquisite - loving you used of a simple colour palette - so dramatic!BlessingsMaxine
gorgeous card Anniegr karin
beautiful card i love the colorshugs ellen
Beautifully created Annie!!
I love the red color details you’ve used Annie xx
Simply beautiful.xx
Piekna praca, świetny pomysł i wspaniałe hasło :)
So beautiful!!!
This is gorgeous, love the pretty poinsettiasLorraine x
Absolutely gorgeous card Annie, lovely design and colours, Kate x
Your card is gorgeous Annie, such a lovely take on that beautiful inspiration board.xx
Fabulous card,Annie!!Hugs
So beautiful and elegant card x
It is stunning! Love how you used a heart on it! Hugs, Gerrina
Beautiful card and imageCarol x
Really gorgeous Annie, once again.HugsCathyxxxxx
Such a beautiful card with the hearts and poinsettias! Wonderful take on the challenge!
Absolutely stunning card hun xx
Simply beautiful and so bright!
Wwooww lovely stamps and colors Annie Greetzz Epie
Wow, the poinsettia image is awesome. I like to paint such an image myself (if I only had time....)Lia xx
Oooh, I love the image! Truly gorgeous for a loved one and would even make a nice thank you for a Christmas gift.
One word to describe this card ...Beautiful :)All the best Jan
Fabulous creation, love the colours combo and the elegant design!Hugs
Absolutely gorgeous poinsettia card ♥
Such a lovely image, I sure do like the combo of poinsettias and hearts!
Annie, this is so beautiful and so artistic. The colours are eye-catching and the images are gorgeous.
Wow, this is stunning!!!! LOve it!!
Beautiful pointsettia card AnnieAnne
So beautiful and festive. Just perfect for Christmas! xxx
Beautiful!
Post a Comment
33 comments:
Peace is always welcome.
Beautiful card Annie
Annie this is exquisite - loving you used of a simple colour palette - so dramatic!
Blessings
Maxine
gorgeous card Annie
gr karin
beautiful card i love the colors
hugs ellen
Beautifully created Annie!!
I love the red color details you’ve used Annie xx
Simply beautiful.xx
Piekna praca, świetny pomysł i wspaniałe hasło :)
So beautiful!!!
This is gorgeous, love the pretty poinsettias
Lorraine x
Absolutely gorgeous card Annie, lovely design and colours, Kate x
Your card is gorgeous Annie, such a lovely take on that beautiful inspiration board.
xx
Fabulous card,Annie!!
Hugs
So beautiful and elegant card x
It is stunning! Love how you used a heart on it! Hugs, Gerrina
Beautiful card and image
Carol x
Really gorgeous Annie, once again.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
Such a beautiful card with the hearts and poinsettias! Wonderful take on the challenge!
Absolutely stunning card hun xx
Simply beautiful and so bright!
Wwooww lovely stamps and colors Annie
Greetzz Epie
Wow, the poinsettia image is awesome. I like to paint such an image myself (if I only had time....)
Lia xx
Oooh, I love the image! Truly gorgeous for a loved one and would even make a nice thank you for a Christmas gift.
One word to describe this card ...
Beautiful :)
All the best Jan
Fabulous creation, love the colours combo and the elegant design!
Hugs
Absolutely gorgeous poinsettia card ♥
Such a lovely image, I sure do like the combo of poinsettias and hearts!
Annie, this is so beautiful and so artistic. The colours are eye-catching and the images are gorgeous.
Wow, this is stunning!!!! LOve it!!
Beautiful pointsettia card Annie
Anne
So beautiful and festive. Just perfect for Christmas! xxx
Beautiful!
Post a Comment