The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge
Love your layout and mix of stamps and colours
Beautiful card Annie, great design and I love the sentiment. xx
Love it!!
it's beautiful Anniegr karin
Hi Annie, ths is a beautiful card, love the colours and images its all so arty.xx
Helemaal mooi zo Annie !!!!!Groeten Ineke
Beautiful card Annie, fabulous colours and love the two Lavinia fairiesAnne
Such a beautiful card Annie.Sue xx
The rose and the Lavinia stamps are a beautiful combination Annie, lovely colours and design.xx
Absolutely beautiful overall design Sis. Love those cute little fairies in the bottom corner and your perfectly colored roses really POPS! Love it!
This is stunning, great design and colors and you have the best sentiment collection!
Oh, WOW!! Absolutely AMAZING!!! Love, love, love it!
Beautiful card and stampscarol x
So very beautiful l love the colour x
Beautiful card, love it! Hugs, Valerie
Oh ow beautiful Annie, gorgeous design and colours, Kate x
Gorgeous green Annie, I mentioned to another blogging buddy that it is such an underused colour yet really looks amazing xx
Such a stunning card and scene! Such a great take on the green!
This is so gorgeous Annie. Such a beautiful mixture of work. I love it all.HugsCathyxxxxx
So beautiful Annie, love the rose and greenery and the little fairies sitting there, gorgeous.luv CHRISSYxx
Your rose looks amazing on that lovely background. Gorgeous xx
A lovely green card with great design Annie !!Nice day and weekend hugs Epie xx
Ogromnie mi się podoba Twoja praca:)
Wow....Gorgeous card I love it! Hugs Doris
Przepiękna praca :) brawo Ty :)
Beautiful, I love how you added a lovely rose to the scene!
Fabulous desing!!Hugs
WOW - this is stunning Annie - love the contrast between the rose and the background, and the fabulous shading you have achieved - the wee silhouette images are super sweetBlessingsMaxine
Your water coloured stamp is the perfect background for the Lavinia cuties. Beautifully done!
This is absolutely beautiful Annie!
Stunning card and scene Annie..Loz
Breathtaking anh of so beautiful aNNie. Love the rose.
Gosh, is this ever pretty! You know I love Lavinia products, and your watercolored rose is amazing!
WOW WOW WOW!!!
Wow! This is gorgeous!
Such a lovely card, I do like the colours.All the best Jan
Wow, awesome design!!
oooh gorgeous scene xx
Post a Comment
39 comments:
Love your layout and mix of stamps and colours
Beautiful card Annie, great design and I love the sentiment. xx
Love it!!
it's beautiful Annie
gr karin
Hi Annie, ths is a beautiful card, love the colours and images its all so arty.xx
Helemaal mooi zo Annie !!!!!
Groeten Ineke
Beautiful card Annie, fabulous colours and love the two Lavinia fairies
Anne
Such a beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
The rose and the Lavinia stamps are a beautiful combination Annie, lovely colours and design.
xx
Absolutely beautiful overall design Sis. Love those cute little fairies in the bottom corner and your perfectly colored roses really POPS! Love it!
This is stunning, great design and colors and you have the best sentiment collection!
Oh, WOW!! Absolutely AMAZING!!! Love, love, love it!
Beautiful card and stamps
carol x
So very beautiful l love the colour x
Beautiful card, love it! Hugs, Valerie
Oh ow beautiful Annie, gorgeous design and colours, Kate x
Gorgeous green Annie, I mentioned to another blogging buddy that it is such an underused colour yet really looks amazing xx
Such a stunning card and scene! Such a great take on the green!
This is so gorgeous Annie. Such a beautiful mixture of work. I love it all.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx
So beautiful Annie, love the rose and greenery and the little fairies sitting there, gorgeous.
luv CHRISSYxx
Your rose looks amazing on that lovely background. Gorgeous xx
A lovely green card with great design Annie !!
Nice day and weekend hugs Epie xx
Ogromnie mi się podoba Twoja praca:)
Wow....Gorgeous card I love it! Hugs Doris
Przepiękna praca :) brawo Ty :)
Beautiful, I love how you added a lovely rose to the scene!
Fabulous desing!!
Hugs
WOW - this is stunning Annie - love the contrast between the rose and the background, and the fabulous shading you have achieved - the wee silhouette images are super sweet
Blessings
Maxine
Your water coloured stamp is the perfect background for the Lavinia cuties. Beautifully done!
This is absolutely beautiful Annie!
Stunning card and scene Annie..Loz
Breathtaking anh of so beautiful aNNie. Love the rose.
Gosh, is this ever pretty! You know I love Lavinia products, and your watercolored rose is amazing!
WOW WOW WOW!!!
WOW WOW WOW!!!
Wow! This is gorgeous!
Such a lovely card, I do like the colours.
All the best Jan
Wow, awesome design!!
oooh gorgeous scene xx
Post a Comment