Follow me

31 March 2023

Victorian Garden

Using the gorgeous Camelia from the Victorian collection by Susan Tierney Cockburn. I used Susan's speciality paper and was inspired by tutorials by Susan Tierney Cockburn for the gorgeous Easter box, flowers and placement of them and Martine Smith for her fabulous tutorial on making the Camelia....

Designer papers, mirri card and die cut doily were also used...



 An update on Bella,

According to breeders terms she is going to be a mummy
scans done on April 19 to determin how many she will have...

27 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece. Bella has grown up so quickly, I still think of her as that delightful puppy! Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

OMG Annie! Bella is to be a mummy- bet you're mega excited (and a bit scared!) I can't wait to see photos of her puppies, hope it all goes smoothly for her- and you!
Nearly forgot to mention your beautiful box- those flowers are absolutely stunning!
xx

Roberta Stevenson said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning Annie! Looking forward to seeing pic of the new pups!

meg said...

Absolutely stunning floral box.

Anita van Deur said...

This is amazing Annie I love the roses!

Gerrina said...

Looks really classic and beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and box-love the fabulous flowers!.Congrats to Bella and hope all goes well
Carol x

Elephant's Child said...

AMAZING.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Annie

gr karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a gorgeous creation Annie. Wow!! Bella is going to be a mummy, how fast that time has gone since being a puppy, I bet you will have a job parting with her babies.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

You going to be a fur nana how exciting, Bella a mummy, wow congratulations, and good luck. Your box and flowers are just stunning Annie, beautiful and so dimensional, glad to see all that dimension with flowers coming back.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shabneez said...

Stunning creation Annie! Shabneez x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such fabulous Camelia, and a very sweet Easter box, aNNie!
I didn’t know Bella was gonna be a mom... Big congrats!! :) Waiting to know how many adorable puppies she will have! :)
Hugs

Christine said...

Gorgeous camellia, I love how you framed them and also love those sweet little ladybugs ♥
Exciting about Bella xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness Annie - this is amazing - love your shaping and colouring of the camellias, and the box is a fabulous addition for the posting of the card.
How exciting to know Bella is pregnant!
Blessings
Maxine

Carol L said...

It looks like the elements on this beautiful card were just plucked from the garden! Gorgeous! And Bella is going to be a mum already? Wasn't she just a pup last week? Time flies!

Lisa said...

Wowza love, love, love the dimension on those flowers.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm in awe! This is sooo gorgeous. What a nice idea to make an Easter box for an adult child, friend, sister, anyone loves pretty things. Bella's going to be a mummy? Sweet girl. Exciting!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

A spectacular card with those flowers that give it a lot of relief and texture
Hugs

Sarah said...

Wow, what amazing blooms Annie, really gorgeous. Grandpups...how exciting!! xx

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous Annie! I love your stunning Easter box and blooms friend!

Lowcarb team member said...

That box looks beautiful.
Lovely news about Bella :)

All the best Jan

Anke said...

WOW absolutely stunning Annie, I love the big flowers .

Stamps and Paper said...

what a fabulous creation Annie

Anne

aga-craft said...

Piękna różana praca, cudownie zapakowana :)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my just stunning, I love those flowers they look so real!! The berries with them are a lovely touch too!

Sandra H said...

So very beautiful and creative x