Follow me

4 April 2023

SPIDER MUMS

Over the past few days I have been making flowers. These are made from silk foamiran and as the silk is very thin, I could shape with my hands and not having to use a warm iron.  My friend Susan Tierney Cockburn is the designer of the gorgeous spellbinders dies and here is my result 



Acetate front 


Thanks for taking time to look and will go visit you all too. ♥

 

30 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Wow nice card, I love also the nice model xx

Shirley Young said...

Really beautiful Annie xx

Tina Z. said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, I have to try this material.

meg said...

Absolutely stunning Annie,the gorgeous delicate flower is so beautiful

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That must be miracle silky foam. Those flowers turned out great.

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card love the flowers, colors and the model
hugs ellen

Jane Savage said...

Absolutely stunning! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Annie this is exquisite - and brought a lump to my throat as I had spider 'mums in my wedding bouquet - it's not a flower that is seen much here.
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

Wow! The flowers are amazing, a fabulous project Annie.
xx

Sandra H said...

Annie this is so very beautiful and creative the flowers are gorgeous x

aga-craft said...

Piękna praca, wspaniała forma i wykonanie :)

Craftfanka said...

Niesamowita praca:)

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful flowers and love the card fold
carol x

Margreet said...

Great shaped card. Beautiful flowers, but they look rather fragile.
xxx Margreet

Donna said...

Amazing card and silk flowers!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous!!! Such amazing foamiran flowers you made and the card shows them so well! Very elegant! I have some Susan Tierney Cockburn die sets to make different flowers, I have to bring them out!
Hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Blogger ate my comment, sigh.
Gorgeous foamiran Mums and your card shows them so well!
I have some Susan Tierney Cockburn die sets for flowers making, I have to bring them out, thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's so beautiful Annie

gr karin

HilaryJane said...

It's absolutely stunning xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Fabulous card!!!
Hugs

Gerrina said...

Such a special form1 And so beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Irish Cherokee said...

Oh wow! beautifully done. Very impressive.

Hugs and Blessings

Irish Cherokee said...

Oh WOW! Very impressing. Well done.

Hugs and Blessings

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Amazing! This is so beautiful and such a great card shape to display those wonderful blooms too.
Lorraine

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a stunning card Annie. I love these Spider Mums and the lovely colour you've made these.

Sue xx

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, crafty and gorgeous and so very real looking!

Anonymous said...

Wow, such a stunning design with your dimension and clever interpretation of the mum! Stunning display my friend!

Lowcarb team member said...

Looks beautiful, very well done.

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

oh my they are just beautiful and the design of your card shows it off very nicely too!

Lena said...

Simply stunning! xx