The Sisterhood of Crafters
My project was designed on the silhouette cameo..
Lovely bird!xxx Margreet
A beautiful card Annie.Sue xx
A really pretty card.
Such a sweet card Annie, full of the joys of spring! Cute bird!!!xx
Lovely card Annie.xx
It's a perfect card, with that beautiful little bird so adorable, Annie.A hug
Super leuk deze vogel !!!!Groeten Ineke
Adorable bird and so sweet card!Thank for letting me know about Bella and her puppies! :) She is a very good Mum!
What a sweet little bird and love your design sis!
what a beautiful card Anniegr karin
Gorgeous card Annie , love this birdieNice evening Epie
Love that green bird and the subtle background, they look great together xx
Oh, how I love this darling bird! The whimsy of it is so much fun and your card design suits it perfectly!
Precious Plus! I love this cute little bird and your card is just simply beautiful! LOVE!Lynn
Love this clean card! Whar a great bird image! Hugs, Gerrina
Super card, a lovely design xx
Love this Annie - the green on the bird is a fabulous shade, and I love your subtle background!BlessingsMaxine
Fabulous Annie, I love your bird and the colours, gorgeous card..luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful card Annie x
Darling card!
Such a beautiful card with the bird! I love his popped out wings!
such a pretty bird, I love the leaf detail in his wing and the lovely flower to go with it!
what a sweet little bird, he looks like he's just about ready to fly away ♥
Sweet as Annie.
Post a Comment
24 comments:
Lovely bird!
xxx Margreet
A beautiful card Annie.
Sue xx
A really pretty card.
Such a sweet card Annie, full of the joys of spring! Cute bird!!!
xx
Lovely card Annie.xx
It's a perfect card, with that beautiful little bird so adorable, Annie.
A hug
Super leuk deze vogel !!!!
Groeten Ineke
Adorable bird and so sweet card!
Thank for letting me know about Bella and her puppies! :) She is a very good Mum!
What a sweet little bird and love your design sis!
what a beautiful card Annie
gr karin
Gorgeous card Annie , love this birdie
Nice evening Epie
Love that green bird and the subtle background, they look great together xx
Oh, how I love this darling bird! The whimsy of it is so much fun and your card design suits it perfectly!
Precious Plus! I love this cute little bird and your card is just simply beautiful! LOVE!
Lynn
Love this clean card! Whar a great bird image! Hugs, Gerrina
Super card, a lovely design xx
Love this Annie - the green on the bird is a fabulous shade, and I love your subtle background!
Blessings
Maxine
Fabulous Annie, I love your bird and the colours, gorgeous card..
luv CHRISSYxx
Beautiful card Annie x
Darling card!
Such a beautiful card with the bird! I love his popped out wings!
such a pretty bird, I love the leaf detail in his wing and the lovely flower to go with it!
what a sweet little bird, he looks like he's just about ready to fly away ♥
Sweet as Annie.
Post a Comment