Using all Lavinia stamps
Copic markers, splats, nowtex and background stamps were used..
Oh Annie, this is gorgeous - love the wee scene you have created, it is so atmospheric! Beautiful workBlessingsMaxine
A brilliant winter wonderland
Fabulous and lovely card, Annie!!Regards
How about Christmas in Australia?
Wo0w Annie your card is gorgeous lovely background and the pole with directions and the tree complement it too x
This is beautiful A nnie, it has a great 'feel' to it.xx
gorgeous card Anniegr karin
Fabulous card, love the snowy effect x
Beautiful Christmas card and stamps-love the names on the signpostCarol x
Beautiful scene!xxx Margreet
FABULOUS holiday creation Sis ... you are so creative!! HUGS
This is one dreamy Christmas card with those fairies and amazing snowy background! Just beautiful!
Amazing card aNNie, love the detail of the snow!
This is really gorgeous Annie, I adore the colour palette.HugsCathyxxxx
That's a wonderfully festive scene Annie xx
This is simply gorgeous! WOW! Love the background and that soft and beautiful scene. So pretty.Lynn
your card is beautiful hunny - love it xx
What a subtle winter background, Annie, it really makes the tree and signpost pop! Fab!love Mags B x
Beautiful Annie, gorgeous scene and I LOVE all the splatters..Luv CHRISSYxx
A lovely looking card.Love the snow effect and the signpost.All the best Jan
I felt a bit less warm when I saw this card! It is a beautiful one! Hugs, Gerrina
This is a lovely card!
a beautiful winter wonderlandhugs ellen
U nas słonkom grzeje a u Ciebie taki przyjemny chłodek :)
Lovel the snowy scene of your Christmas card AnnieAnne
That background is fabulous, love this card!
Stunning! x
Beautifully created card Annie!!
An exceptionally pretty card with your Lavinia stamps, Annie!
Gorgeous card annie..loz
Oh I'm so loving your gorgeous winter scene! Those fairies and Christmas tree are amazing! I love those stamps!
Wow Annie, this is such a beautiful misty winter scene- I'm in awe ♥
darling little scene, I like the fairies decorating the tree :)
Post a Comment
33 comments:
Oh Annie, this is gorgeous - love the wee scene you have created, it is so atmospheric! Beautiful work
Blessings
Maxine
A brilliant winter wonderland
Fabulous and lovely card, Annie!!
Regards
How about Christmas in Australia?
Wo0w Annie your card is gorgeous lovely background and the pole with directions and the tree complement it too x
This is beautiful A nnie, it has a great 'feel' to it.xx
gorgeous card Annie
gr karin
Fabulous card, love the snowy effect x
Beautiful Christmas card and stamps-love the names on the signpost
Carol x
Beautiful scene!
xxx Margreet
FABULOUS holiday creation Sis ... you are so creative!! HUGS
This is one dreamy Christmas card with those fairies and amazing snowy background! Just beautiful!
Amazing card aNNie, love the detail of the snow!
This is really gorgeous Annie, I adore the colour palette.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
That's a wonderfully festive scene Annie xx
This is simply gorgeous! WOW! Love the background and that soft and beautiful scene. So pretty.
Lynn
your card is beautiful hunny - love it xx
What a subtle winter background, Annie, it really makes the tree and signpost pop! Fab!
love Mags B x
Beautiful Annie, gorgeous scene and I LOVE all the splatters..
Luv CHRISSYxx
A lovely looking card.
Love the snow effect and the signpost.
All the best Jan
I felt a bit less warm when I saw this card! It is a beautiful one! Hugs, Gerrina
This is a lovely card!
a beautiful winter wonderland
hugs ellen
U nas słonkom grzeje a u Ciebie taki przyjemny chłodek :)
Lovel the snowy scene of your Christmas card Annie
Anne
That background is fabulous, love this card!
Stunning! x
Beautifully created card Annie!!
An exceptionally pretty card with your Lavinia stamps, Annie!
Gorgeous card annie..loz
Oh I'm so loving your gorgeous winter scene! Those fairies and Christmas tree are amazing! I love those stamps!
Wow Annie, this is such a beautiful misty winter scene- I'm in awe ♥
darling little scene, I like the fairies decorating the tree :)
Post a Comment