Follow me

19 July 2023

Christmas in July

Another fabulous challenge at

and it's  Christmas in July

My easel card was designed using beautiful papers from

Prima Marketing paper pack called
Santa Baby.  Double sided paper

A cute image I had coloured and stickles added for fun..

Lovely mood board for your inspiration



38 comments:

meg said...

A wonderful remind pink Christmas card Annie the papers and topper are beautiful

Elephant's Child said...

Smiling - though one Christmas a year is more than enough for me.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous card Annie

gr karin

Stamps and Paper said...

Great Christmas card Annie

Anne

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Annie, love the DP and that sweet image, its lovely. xx

Gerrina said...

A fun and real festive card! Love all the red! Hugs, Gerrina

Birgit said...

This is so girly and sweet, Annie! I love the pretty Christmas florals in the background with the lacy die cuts and sparkle. The image is so darling as well. What a sweet card!!

Carol L said...

This fun and festive easel card just makes me smile with all the glitter and fun images and die cuts! So cute!

Chris said...

Beautiful easel card annie, the papers are lovely and that's such a cute image.
xx

Donna Phelan said...

Very sweet! I do love a fun fold and easel cards are at the top of my list! Merry Merry!

Diane said...

A beautifully cute card Annie, what an adorable image!!

Barbara said...

A very creative idea to start off with a fab paper and add to it. I love that cute little elf and that bag of goodies.

Margreet said...

Wonderful festive card, Annie!
xxx Margreet

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute and beautifully crafted card! So sweet Sis! Thanks for another amazing DT creation ... awesome inspiration!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely card , Annie!!
Hugs

Sandra H said...

Oooh Annie your card is so pretty x

Leslie Miller said...

Annie, your card is a sweet, sweet fantasy! Precious and pretty!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful easel card love the cute image and pretty in pink
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Annie and awesome colours and layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

jimlynn said...

Absolutely adorable and I love that sweet image and pretty colors. Christmas will be here before we know it too!
Lynn

HilaryJane said...

Wish I could make Christmas cards in July, but I just can't motivate myself! great images on this one and I love the sparkle xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card aNNie, and such cute little elf!
Hugs

*Vicki* said...

Awe! Your image is just darling! I love your added glitter and those papers are just gorgeous! The pink snowflake accent is so pretty!

aga-craft said...

Jaka słodka karteczka :)

Judy Woodland said...

Awe, what a super cute card, it just makes me smile. Great take on the challenge, well done!

Vicki said...

Love this happy, sparkly card, Annie! This little Christmas sprite looks ready for Santa's arrival. Delightful!

cards-by-epie said...

Lovely card Annie with sweet design ....
Nice day and weekend to you , Epie xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cutie this card is Annie - a sweet image, and I love the unconventionally coloured background paper.
Blessings
Maxine

Conny said...

Sooooo wonderful! Love your colours and all the christmas sprite!

Hugs,
Conny

Marjan said...

A lovely card!! I can see the inspiration of the moodboard. Love the subtle glitter!

Doris knippenenplakken said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Hugs Doris

Shabneez said...

Fabulous creation Annie. Shabneez x

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Annie xx

Christine said...

Absolutely adorable Annie, and love the DP background ♥

loz said...

Sooo Adorable Annie..Loz

Conniecrafter said...

Oh she is just too cute and the coloring is just wonderful, I love the delicate snowflake in the background too and pretty sparkle you have added!

Donna said...

This is darling!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Love the pink! The design is awsome. I really, really love the pink snowflake. I think I'll do pink with one of my snowflake dies. Thanks for the inspiration.