Using
Gerber The Gnome
Handmade Gerber daisies, copic markers for my image
Great card Annie, what a cute gnome! xx
LOve the cute gnome and colourful card-weird my reading list says you haven't posted anything for three weeks???Carol x
He is cute.
Soooo cute! Love your gnome!Hugs,Conny
A gorgeous card Annie.Sue xx
Awe! I just love your sweet colored gnome here Annie! Beautiful flowers with him!
Your gnome is just adorable Annie..lovely cardAnne
So cute gnome and love the contrast with the paper of the background!Hugs
Oh my gosh, this is soooooo cute. Loving the pink hat. hugs Mrs A.
Ooww so lovely Annie...Greetz Epie
He is cute with his flower, and your flowers in the background are just beautiful!
That's one of the cutest gnomes I've ever seen with his little smirk! Such a sweet card Annie!
This is the cutest gnome I have seen and like the sentiment and background too!
This is so cute an lovely!!! Awesome card!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Great card Annie, what a cute gnome! xx
LOve the cute gnome and colourful card-weird my reading list says you haven't posted anything for three weeks???
Carol x
He is cute.
Soooo cute! Love your gnome!
Hugs,
Conny
A gorgeous card Annie.
Sue xx
Awe! I just love your sweet colored gnome here Annie! Beautiful flowers with him!
Your gnome is just adorable Annie..lovely card
Anne
So cute gnome and love the contrast with the paper of the background!
Hugs
Oh my gosh, this is soooooo cute. Loving the pink hat. hugs Mrs A.
Ooww so lovely Annie...
Greetz Epie
He is cute with his flower, and your flowers in the background are just beautiful!
That's one of the cutest gnomes I've ever seen with his little smirk! Such a sweet card Annie!
This is the cutest gnome I have seen and like the sentiment and background too!
This is so cute an lovely!!! Awesome card!!
Post a Comment