Follow me

23 September 2023

Love Bees

[in a good way using embossing folders] as the main point

Challenge theme is Embossing folder with a twist/ bees/hives I

have used stamps, the flower stamped and water washed..  and

bee hive embossing folder 

A Darice embossing folder for the winner.. at 


31 comments:

Chris said...

A perfect choice of embossing folder, love the splash of colour on this clean black/white design.
xx

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kaart met de Embossingsfolder.
Leuk gedaan met de mooie bloem.
Fijn weekend.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

crafty-stamper said...

Really love the beautiful images and great embossed background
Carol x

Carol L said...

I love that pop of color on the flower with that big bee. The embossing is perfect and that sentiment is my favorite motto that I tell myself every day.

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous card, love it, and the great background with the pattern. Hugs, Valerie

Darlene said...

LOVE this card ... beautifully done Sis!

aga-craft said...

Bardzo ciekawa karteczka :)

meg said...

A wonderful image and embossed background a beautiful CAS card

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

A beautiful card Annie, love the splash of color on the flower.
Greetings Miranda

jimlynn said...

Oh WOW! I LOVE THIS!!! So pretty and a beautiful embossing folder too. That bee is sensational and love the way the colors shade the flower.
Lynn

Donna said...

Great CAS card, I don't think I've ever seen you do CAS, great card!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable CAS aNNie, so beautiful!

HilaryJane said...

What a wonderful way to add pops of colour. A really stunning card xx

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

I love how you have worked the base to achieve a result like denoanal of bees!!!
It's fantastic, Annie!!
A hug

!neke said...

Love it !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Annie I love the embossing folder and Bee and the splotch of colour brings so much impact, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gerrina said...

Love the way this looks grungy, graphic and CAS at the same time; great card! Enjoy your weekend!

Judy Woodland said...

This is such a beautiful design. I love what you have done with the images and the colors behind. GENIUS!!!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

CAS and super elegant Annie - love how you have used the embossing folder, and such a complement to the flower and bee.
Blessings
Maxine

Lia said...

So simple but soooo effective! Great card Annie.
Lia xx

Marjan said...

Beautiful!! Love the embossing and the focal point, with flower and bee!

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Annie..just catching up after another week away

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really cute Annie, I love your choice of embossing folder.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card!

Conniecrafter said...

Fun splash of colors for your flower and I just love that bee, such pretty details on it!

papierelle said...

A very beautiful CAS card!!!

Sandra H said...

Annie this card is so pretty x

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card Annie! Love the embossed background with your splash of color over the flower!

Ilonka said...

What a beautiful card.
Hugs Ilonka XX

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a great looking card.

All the best Jan