Thanks for stopping by. I know what you mean about life. Sheesh. It seems I've had enough problems to last a life time but they seem to keep coming at me. I rarely have time to see what anyone is doing. I actually posted 3 cards and thought that was doing something. It just all depends on how the body is feeling. I see you're still putting out brilliant work. I miss e-mailing or visiting. One day I'll get back to it.
Well, I tried to leave a comment. I'm trying again. Basically I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by. I get it when you say Life gets in the way. It definitely does when you have some health issues. I miss reading and viewing everyone's creations. I just put 3 posts last week on my blog. It took me an eternity. I'm trying to make more time. [Bunny]
Oh I love this, Annie. And the use of your washi. I have loads of washi tape and just stare at them not knowing how to use them on my cards :-) I guess they work best with CAS cards. Have a wonderful day. ❤Lena Lena’s Creations
Such a sweet image you found Annie and I love the sentiment you added along with it. The washi is a nice touch as well. A very festive card for inspiration!
35 comments:
Beautiful!
xxx Margreet
Definitely a northern hemisphere card. And a pretty one.
Great image and card Annie
Beautiful image Annie, gorgeous card. xx
Love your card Annie x
I love pumpkins in every shape!!!
Lovely pumpkin card. I'm looking forward to pumpkin soup, yummy! Hugs, Valerie
Gorgeous pumpkins and I like this design with the stripes down the side. Elegant and simple, just perfect.
Beautiful Autumn card love the image and sentiment
Carol x
Great job Sis ... beautiful Fall pumpkin card! Hope you're well!
Thanks for stopping by. I know what you mean about life. Sheesh. It seems I've had enough problems to last a life time but they seem to keep coming at me. I rarely have time to see what anyone is doing. I actually posted 3 cards and thought that was doing something. It just all depends on how the body is feeling. I see you're still putting out brilliant work. I miss e-mailing or visiting. One day I'll get back to it.
Amazing card with this shining pumpkins Annie
Hugs Epie
A gorgeous seasonal image and card Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
such pretty pumpkin image, I like how your background matches your washi tape!
Beautiful Autumn card! Love the sentiment!
Fabulous card and like the washi tape addition!
A beautiful autumnal card Annie, lovely design and fab pumpkins.
xx
it's a very beautiful Annie
gr karin
This is absolutely gorgeous Annie the sentiment, Pumpkins and the Washi tape look fantastic
hugs
lorraine x
Lovely card with pumpkins and fitting text.
Well, I tried to leave a comment. I'm trying again. Basically I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by. I get it when you say Life gets in the way. It definitely does when you have some health issues. I miss reading and viewing everyone's creations. I just put 3 posts last week on my blog. It took me an eternity. I'm trying to make more time. [Bunny]
What a beautiful image and sentiment Annie, love the washi too, gorgeous card..
luv CHRISSYxx
Oh I love this, Annie. And the use of your washi. I have loads of washi tape and just stare at them not knowing how to use them on my cards :-) I guess they work best with CAS cards.
Have a wonderful day.
❤Lena
Lena’s Creations
Love those orange colours! And great to see you use washi... Hugs, Gerrina
Fabulous card dear aNNie, those pumpkins look fabulous on that beautiful delicate background. The washi is a perfect addition!
Hugs
Simple design, stunning execution resulting in a fabulous card Annie
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful card Annie x
Autumn on a card Annie - love this so much. Shabneez x
Pretty image, pretty pumpkins, and a beautiful card! So lovely.
LYnn
It's a beautiful card, love the pumpkins.
All the best Jan
Gorgeous card, love the elegant design!
Fabulous piece aNNie. Love those pumpkins.
Fabulous card Annie..Loz
Such a sweet image you found Annie and I love the sentiment you added along with it. The washi is a nice touch as well. A very festive card for inspiration!
Love, love, love this card, Annie! The design with the pumpkin patch, the colors and sentiment. Beautiful!
Post a Comment