Have fun.
Prachtige kaart Annie.Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Cute card with this dots stencil!!Hugs
A very nice design Annie, do loves spots and stripes, they always appeal to me. xx
such a beautiful card Anniegr karin
Fbulous piece, Annie! Hugs, Valerie
Gorgeous card Annie love the backgroundAnne
The subtle stripes and dots on this card look so pretty and I love that delicate flower!
Fabulous card Annie, love the colours and that gorgeous artsy background.xx
Love the use of your stencils here and love the papers you used on the DD Blog Post....pretty papers!
Beautifully done! I didn't realize you had switched out your projects but I have the post fixed now. HUGS Sis
Great mixed media style for this beautiful card, aNNie! Love it!Hugs
Very creative and pretty card Annie, a great use of those stencils!!
Great design and topper love the spots/stripes background.Carol x
Really pretty layout and beautiful colors! Fabulous work with the stencils too! Love it!
Great use of stripes and dots, and a lovely flower in front! Love it!Hugs, Mariann
Beautiful Annie, love the stencils and gorgeous soft colours and beautiful flower..Luv CHRISSYxx
You found the prettiest way to combine stripes and dots, Annie!
Such an awesome background Annie.HugsCathyxxxx
This is so pretty. You have combined the dots and stripes brilliantly xx
This is stunning x
A very artsy look to this card and I love that.
Wow, love the colours and stripes and dots!Great background for the soft flower! Hugs, Gerrina
This is just fantastic, Annie! Love the stamped and MM background design. Beautiful colors.
A wonderful card Annie - love that dreamy floral panel against the dotty and striped backgroundBlessingsMaxine
Gorgeous card with the stencils and nice colours....Bye Epie
Wspaniała praca, pięknie błyszczy :)
Another gorgeous make from your crafty space, Annie! I love the artistic background and that darling little flower. Simply beauiful!
Love your combo of the stripes and stencils, great mixed media feel and lovely flower!
Oh, I love the artsy look of this card. Great design, and that background is so perfect. This is just beautiful!!
Fantastic card and different types of stencils Annie..Loz
Post a Comment
32 comments:
Have fun.
Prachtige kaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Cute card with this dots stencil!!
Hugs
A very nice design Annie, do loves spots and stripes, they always appeal to me. xx
such a beautiful card Annie
gr karin
Fbulous piece, Annie! Hugs, Valerie
Gorgeous card Annie love the background
Anne
The subtle stripes and dots on this card look so pretty and I love that delicate flower!
Fabulous card Annie, love the colours and that gorgeous artsy background.
xx
Love the use of your stencils here and love the papers you used on the DD Blog Post....pretty papers!
Beautifully done! I didn't realize you had switched out your projects but I have the post fixed now. HUGS Sis
Great mixed media style for this beautiful card, aNNie! Love it!
Hugs
Very creative and pretty card Annie, a great use of those stencils!!
Great design and topper love the spots/stripes background.
Carol x
Really pretty layout and beautiful colors! Fabulous work with the stencils too! Love it!
Great use of stripes and dots, and a lovely flower in front! Love it!
Hugs, Mariann
Beautiful Annie, love the stencils and gorgeous soft colours and beautiful flower..
Luv CHRISSYxx
You found the prettiest way to combine stripes and dots, Annie!
Such an awesome background Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
This is so pretty. You have combined the dots and stripes brilliantly xx
This is stunning x
A very artsy look to this card and I love that.
A very artsy look to this card and I love that.
Wow, love the colours and stripes and dots!Great background for the soft flower! Hugs, Gerrina
This is just fantastic, Annie! Love the stamped and MM background design. Beautiful colors.
A wonderful card Annie - love that dreamy floral panel against the dotty and striped background
Blessings
Maxine
Gorgeous card with the stencils and nice colours....
Bye Epie
Wspaniała praca, pięknie błyszczy :)
Another gorgeous make from your crafty space, Annie! I love the artistic background and that darling little flower. Simply beauiful!
Love your combo of the stripes and stencils, great mixed media feel and lovely flower!
Oh, I love the artsy look of this card. Great design, and that background is so perfect. This is just beautiful!!
Fantastic card and different types of stencils Annie..Loz
Post a Comment