a beautiful new pack from Gecko Gals
which I just purchased for the challenge
I printed up the image and designed the poinsettia's
from my Spellbinders die on top of an embossed strip.
Copics were used for colouring my flowers.
December challenge winter magic

18 comments:
We all need some fantasy and magic in our lives don't we?
A wonderful magical card in beautiful pinks
Prachtige kaart met een mooi plaatje Annie.
Leuk het fantasie beeld.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
This is so beautiful Annie - the poinsettias on the side echo the one in the picture so perfectly - a stunning result
Blessings
Maxine
Beautiful card Annie, love the image and the flowers too.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy healthy new year. xx
Beautiful, Annie. Your fab coloured poinsettias are exactly the same as the one on the picture.
xxx Margreet
Annie this is so pretty x
It's fabulous Annie, beautiful images, lovely colours.
xx
WOW Annie this is sooooo beautiful and soooo magical I love it
hugs
lorraine x
Fabulous card and image -really beautiful.
Carol x
gorgeous annie....gr karin
A wonderful magical card, Annie!
Hugs
What a beautiful image. Wishing you a very special Christmas xx
A wonderful magical card aNNie, love your poinsettias and the stunning GG image!
Hugs
A really beautiful card Annie, xx
This is just a dreamy card and looks so pretty in pink!
Lovely image for sure and I like how you brought the flowers out by adding die cut ones for the border, so pretty against that embossing!
How beautiful is this! Love the embossed panel and die cut poinsettias to showcase your image. Just magical!
Thank you for sharing with us at the Gecko Galz December challenge. x
Post a Comment