Can you Handle the Pressure?
Holly
That is elegant.
Beautiful holly stamps and ef
Fabulous and very elegant!! Love the embossing and how the musical stamp pops out from the texture!
this is gorgeous Annie..........gr karin
Simply card but so elegantly put together love the new background on your blog x
Gorgeous, that EF is stunning and I love the little stamped images, beautiful. xx
Loving that musical swirl on the pretty embossing and all those added holly sprigs make for one beautiful card!
Creative and beautiful with the pretty holly added!!
Beautiful embossing card! Enjoy your weekend. Karin
Beautiful. Love the use of the musical stamp and the fab hollies.xxx Margreet
What a lovely design Annie, beautiful stamps and embossing.xx
Prachtige kaart Annie.Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
That's a great combination. I love the look xx
What a gorgeous embossing folder! And Lavinia holly, sigh. I need to get back to my Lavinia stamps. I even bought additional brushes. You always do the most beautiful work, Annie.
Lovely embossing folder and love the added holly and berries Annie and I adore your header, so pretty..Luv CHRISSYxx
I agree with 'EC' an elegant looking card.All the best Jan
Beautiful embossing, what a gorgeous card!Hugs Doris
Cute and sweet card, Annie!Have a nice week!Hugs
A gorgeous card Annie, I love the depth of the embossing folder and the pretty holly sprigs.Lorraine x
Pięknie wytłoczony wzór :) bardzo urokliwa praca :)
I love your design here. It's really pretty and very festive.
your card is so elegant, beautiful embossinghugs ellen
A beautiful card with the lovely embossed background and holly and "wreath"!
the stamping in combination with the embossing is so pretty, great details!
This is so gorgeous Annie, the embossed background really makes it pop.HugsCathyxxxx
So Beautiful Annie..Loz
Very striking card, the embossing and splatters are great with your images!
Your card is gorgeous!!! Love it!!
Beautiful embossed card, lovely the hollyAnne
Beautiful effect with the little holly sprigs and musical score
Post a Comment
30 comments:
That is elegant.
Beautiful holly stamps and ef
Fabulous and very elegant!! Love the embossing and how the musical stamp pops out from the texture!
this is gorgeous Annie..........gr karin
Simply card but so elegantly put together love the new background on your blog x
Gorgeous, that EF is stunning and I love the little stamped images, beautiful. xx
Loving that musical swirl on the pretty embossing and all those added holly sprigs make for one beautiful card!
Creative and beautiful with the pretty holly added!!
Beautiful embossing card!
Enjoy your weekend.
Karin
Beautiful. Love the use of the musical stamp and the fab hollies.
xxx Margreet
What a lovely design Annie, beautiful stamps and embossing.
xx
Prachtige kaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
That's a great combination. I love the look xx
What a gorgeous embossing folder! And Lavinia holly, sigh. I need to get back to my Lavinia stamps. I even bought additional brushes. You always do the most beautiful work, Annie.
Lovely embossing folder and love the added holly and berries Annie and I adore your header, so pretty..
Luv CHRISSYxx
I agree with 'EC' an elegant looking card.
All the best Jan
Beautiful embossing, what a gorgeous card!
Hugs Doris
Cute and sweet card, Annie!
Have a nice week!
Hugs
A gorgeous card Annie, I love the depth of the embossing folder and the pretty holly sprigs.
Lorraine x
Pięknie wytłoczony wzór :) bardzo urokliwa praca :)
I love your design here. It's really pretty and very festive.
your card is so elegant, beautiful embossing
hugs ellen
A beautiful card with the lovely embossed background and holly and "wreath"!
the stamping in combination with the embossing is so pretty, great details!
This is so gorgeous Annie, the embossed background really makes it pop.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
So Beautiful Annie..Loz
Very striking card, the embossing and splatters are great with your images!
Your card is gorgeous!!! Love it!!
Beautiful embossed card, lovely the holly
Anne
Beautiful effect with the little holly sprigs and musical score
Post a Comment