Follow me

1 February 2024

WORD POWER

Hi all, I am delighted to announce that I am a Guest Designer
for the new challenge 

Word Power 


Please come along and join in this fabulous new challenge.

The theme is to use words as a main focal point on your creation..

Don't forget to follow us in the new challenge.

16 comments:

Christine said...

what a wonderful sentiment ♥

kiwimeskreations said...

Ohhh love this Annie - that quote is so wise, and you have complemented it beautifully on this card
Blessings
Maxine

Sandra H said...

Congratulations Annie your card is gorgeous love the sentiment as it’s so true x

Carol L said...

Congrats on your guest design spot and what a lovely card you've made. We could all learn from the birds.

Diane said...

An absolutely beautiful card Annie, what a fabulous sentiment too! Thanks so much for being our guest designer this month, we really appreciate it very much!!

Darlene said...

What a beautiful card and awesome statement! LOVE IT! Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer! We appreciate your help in spreading the word on this new adventure. You are so talented ... I just LOVE this scene!

Chris said...

This is lovely Annie, a beautiful sentiment.
xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love, love, love this sentiment!!!! And your card show it very well without distract! Fabulous work!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Annie........gr karin

Chrissy said...

How beautiful Annie, and they do, don't they, congratulations on you GDT spot, beautiful card...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how beautiful, Annie! I really love this scene and the sentiment. It's true that if you sing or smile it automatically makes you feel better. I've found that a dog works the same magic for me.

Gerrina said...

I would't mind daydreaming at that spot for a while... Beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, love that background with this great quote, we should all follow their example!

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful in every way!

Anke said...

WOW your card is so beautiful and I love the sentiment.