Follow me

1 March 2024

Daffodils of spring

Hi everyone,  welcome to our December challenge at

 Our theme is anything goes
 with the  seasonal theme option of Spring 
The seasons you see here are opposite to those in Australia at the same time
I am using an image by Polkadoodles, 
Darling buds of May, Daffodil 
Coloured with polychromo pencils, and designer papers used


Wonderful mood board




17 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card, Annie. We have lots of daffodils everywhere in my part of the world at the moment.
Liz xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

such sweet and beautiful card Annie.......gr karin

!neke said...

Mooie voorjaarskaart !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Carol L said...

I love the fabulous coloring you've done on this pretty card and the way you framed it looks amazing too!

Janette said...

Pretty card Annie, I love springtime most of all I think and can't wait for its return. xx

Ellibelle said...

A really beautiful image Annie, so perfect for spring!

Chrissy said...

What a fabulous image Annie and I love the daffodils and the sketchy lines, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful colouring aNNie, such lovely card!
Hugs

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful Spring time card Annie love the wonderful fresh colours you have used fpr the image
hugs
lolo x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Spring card and image with the daffodils.
Carol x

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, pretty with your expert coloring and the framing and layers. I sure do love the mood board. I can't wait for flowers and warmth and sunshine.

Gerrina said...

Wow love how the pink and yellow are combined by you! What a fresh and beautiful make! Hugs, Gerrina

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and so spring like xx

cards-by-epie said...

Beautiful card Annie with lovely dafodilss
Here are this flowers also , and tulips wwaauw
Have nice weekend and enjoy this season
Greetz Epie

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Beautiful card, Annie. Your coloring is always wonderful. I love all the daffodils and they look so beautiful with that pink dress!

Christine said...

Beautiful daffodils, making we want warmer spring weather :)

Conniecrafter said...

Sweet image, I like that you colored her hair like the flowers, pretty spring time card!