Follow me

15 March 2024

Hang in there

Welcome back to our challenge
at All Dressed Up Challenges

visit our challenge blog to join in    

I have used Hang In there 

Polychromo pencils and a bit of copic markers used

to colour my image.

If you don't have an All Dessed Up image we have a few for you 

to enter with, free found here

18 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous and sweet card. Lovely colouring.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

So cute, what a sweet card. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very cute and beautiful card Annie........gr karin

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very sweet image and I love the sky background too.
Lorraine

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card aNNie, and such lovely colouring!

Dthielker said...

Darling card and fabulous coloring!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the cute image.
Carol x

Chris said...

So cute and beautifully coloured.
xx

Gerrina said...

So sweet and beautifully colored! Hugs, Gerrina

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie Annie,love the sky and sweet little elephant and his balloon is amazing, fabulous colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous cute card Annie, I love the sweet elephant and the colouring on your balloon is fantastic..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Totally adorable, cute and absolutely divine creation Annie I love the image also the wonderful colour blue that you have used
hugs
lolo x

Lowcarb team member said...

Aww so sweet, I like it :)

All the best Jan

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that is just too adorable and such excellent coloring of it too!

Von Marie said...

Such a sweet card!!! Gorgeous coloring too!! Love it!!!

Christine said...

Such an adorable image ♥

Leslie Miller said...

Your coloring is such an inspiration. A darling card, Annie!