Oh how I love Blinky the Bee Keeper Gnome he looks a fine fellow sitting in the centre of that gorgeous die cut frame the papers are brilliant as for the honeycomb it looks superb the colours are perfect so are the Bee's I love it hugs lolo x
I don't think I have ever seen a bee gnome before. There is a first time for everything. Great card. Love all those golden colours on your honeycomb card too xx
Love both; the warm colours on the 2nd and how your eye is drown from upper left to bothem right. The first looks so delicate and still the panel with the gnoom isn't; love that contrast! Enjou your weekend!
Oh my goodness that little gnome wearing the bee attire and the wings is just the cutest :) Like the framing with the bees! The Second has a cute sentiment to go with all the bees, love how the honeycomb colors just pop too!
Annie, You are such a great card maker! I love how you take my images and bring them to life... Hugs, Pattie Artist of Pattie's Creations Digital Images
24 comments:
Love the bees.
Wwooww so lovely are your cards with the bees and honey
Crafting hugs Epie
Two fabulous bee themed cards
Two bee-utiful cards Annie - love them both!
Blessings
Maxine
These are just gorgeous Annie, love the Bee theme but they are so sweet. xx
Wow…beautiful cards Annie…love it! I can comment again, happy!
Grtz Ellen
Love them both and all the Bees.
Carol x
Love your cards with the bees.
Enjoy your weekend,
Karin
They are beautiful x
Gorgeous bee cards, hugs! Yesterday I came home after almost 7 weeks in the clinic! Hugs!
Oh how I love Blinky the Bee Keeper Gnome he looks a fine fellow sitting in the centre of that gorgeous die cut frame the papers are brilliant as for the honeycomb it looks superb the colours are perfect so are the Bee's I love it
hugs
lolo x
I don't think I have ever seen a bee gnome before. There is a first time for everything. Great card. Love all those golden colours on your honeycomb card too xx
Two lovely cards aNNie, and the flying bees in the fist one are so cute!!!
Hugs
Love them both Annie, the Bees are so calming and I love the gorgeous yellows. and little Blinky is soooo stinking cute..
luv CHRISSYxx
Your cards are super cute and fun. Beautifully designed and beautifully coloured. Love them both. Lena xx
super beautiful cards Annie....gr karin
Love both; the warm colours on the 2nd and how your eye is drown from upper left to bothem right. The first looks so delicate and still the panel with the gnoom isn't; love that contrast! Enjou your weekend!
Awww, what adorable Bee cards Annie, love little Blinky xx
Oh my goodness that little gnome wearing the bee attire and the wings is just the cutest :) Like the framing with the bees!
The Second has a cute sentiment to go with all the bees, love how the honeycomb colors just pop too!
Fabulous bee themed cards - so sweet
Lorraine x
Oh, how cute and happy your cards are, Annie! Gee, gnomes sure do get around. I love this one as a bee keeper. Very fun and so sweet!
I do like both of these bee themed cards.
All the best Jan
Annie,
You are such a great card maker! I love how you take my images and bring them to life...
Hugs,
Pattie
Artist of Pattie's Creations Digital Images
tow sweet bee cards ♥
Post a Comment