Follow me

20 April 2024

bubble dreams

Bubble Dreams 

is the image I am using for my design team card for

Our theme is Anything  Goes

Designer paper, a circle which is normally for a shaker card by 
Tim Holtz,  water paints for the bubbles.  Pencils used for my image
Hope to see you enter and support our challenge

NOTE
We are planning to move to another state of Australia to be closer
to family, so as I have pre-scehduled posts, I may not be able to 
comment on all who kindly visit my work..  However I will try
and get to you all at some time xx

15 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I love bubbles.
I hope your move goes well.

Sandra H said...

This is a fabulous card Annie love the image too x

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet Annie..........gr karin

kiwimeskreations said...

Annie this is beautiful - love your colouring of the image and the delicate watercolours on the bubbles. An amazing piece of work!
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

Lovely card Annie, beautiful design an d colours- love how you coloured the bubbles.
Good luck with your move and new home- I hope all goes smoothly for you.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the watercoloured bubbles and cute image-good luck with the move.
Carol x

Carol L said...

This takes me back to my childhood as I loved to spend a lot of time outdoors blowing bubbles. Cute card. Best wishes in your big move - I'm sure that won't be easy.

Creaellenknutselsite said...

a beautiful card i love the scene
hugs ellen

Marjan said...

Such a fun card with all the bubbles!
I wish you succes with the move planning!

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing card aNNie! Glad to hear that you are going closer your daughter,but I can image how hard could be leave you home! Hugs and take care!

Leslie Miller said...

Clever how you used the shaker bubble! So you decided to go ahead and move. That's a big step. Good luck with the process!

Lena said...

Your card is lovely. Love the bubbles! I wish you well with your move!
Lena xx

Christine said...

Those bubbles are amazing ♥

Conniecrafter said...

she is so sweet and I love the bubbles, my cats love to play with them too!
wishing you all the best as you move!