Follow me

3 April 2024

Cute Little Animals

is on again and we would love you to join in with our theme of

 Cute Little animals

My design is using Colorado Stamp, Beach Life,
 coloured with copic makers. The background was
made up with using copics, topped with prismacolour pencils
texture sand paste, and white paint and posca pen for the waves.
Chalks to make the clouds.
Lavinia stick on mask to make the moon.. 
Stencil was used for the bird.

.
Love to see you at our challenge and our mood board
to inspire you along with the winning prize 



33 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Definitely fun.

Elle-Jeanne said...

Leuke kaart me kleine diertjes Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Creaellenknutselsite said...

wow a beautiful card i love the scene
hugs ellen

meg said...

A brilliant seaside scene Annie

Janette said...

Beautiful card, love the beach so this is right up my street. xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, this adorable scene just makes me smile Annie, gorgeous fun cute card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Love this card Annie, what a cute little scene!
Liz xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous beach scene and cute images.
Carol x

Diane said...

The cutest, fun little critters ever!! These guys just crack me up, the best beach scene ever!!

cards-by-epie said...

Wwooww this is so cute , lovely colored Annie
Have a very nice day and peaceful new week xx
Bye bye Epie

cards-by-epie said...

Lovely cutie animals wwooww

Donna Phelan said...

Sooooooooooo CUTE! I love the buried cat lol And isn't that sentiment fantastic! What a FUN Beachy Creation!

Darlene said...

OMG look at all these critters having fun out on the beach! AWESOME creation Sis ... as always, you've knocked it out of the park (or should I say beach lol).

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

You've made a beautiful card with these cute animals on the beacht Annie. Love your design and coloring.
Greetings Miranda

Donna said...

Stunning card, oh how I would love to be on the beach in a warm place today!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my word, Annie. The CCC critters are utterly fun and adorable, but that background is a true work of art!

Margreet said...

Love this beach scene with the funny little animals!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

fun, cute and fab card and a great stamp Annie....gr karin

Carol L said...

What a perfect little scene you've created with all those happy critters enjoying life at the beach! I LOVE this one Annie, especially that hilarious cat buried in the sand LOL

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh wow!!! This is a piece of Art!! A so realistic background with lots of textures and adorale animals, so fun!! LOVE it!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Adorable, cute and sweet card, Annie!!
Hugs

Vicki said...

Adorable beach scene with little critters. The pups and kitties seem to be enjoying playing in the sand. Perfect sentiment!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a wonderful scene you have created Annie - love the 'movement' in the ocean, and the cute animals
Blessings
Maxine

Doris knippenenplakken said...

This beach scene is gorgeous, beautiful colors Annie.
Hugs Doris

Marjan said...

A great scene on the beach and your coloring is superb!!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and what a lovely scenery l too wish l was there x

Judy Woodland said...

How adorable is this? I love your background, it's perfect. And those silly animals just make me smile, especially the one buried in the sand. I am smiling!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh how fun is this, they are enjoying their time on the beach for sure, too cute!

Lena said...

These little guys are super cute. I love how you did the sea. Gorgeous!
♥Lena

Barbara said...

Wow! I love everything about this card. That fun bunch of beach bums is hilarious, and that sentiment is perfect. But the sea that you created is AHmazing!

papierelle said...

I'm in love with your darling card!!! You've created a rellay cute scene.

Birgit said...

Oh my word Annie, I got so caught up on the background I had to go back for a second look at the cute image you used. You should give us a tutorial on how that background came together. I would love to see the process. Anyway, your card is super cute and just perfect for his fun challenge.

Lowcarb team member said...

Such fun! It's lovely.

All the best Jan