[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder
anything goes with a twist being WEATHER
Spellbinders embossing folder and a Stampin Up
Stamp used for my project.
design team and their gorgeous projects
See you there and we also have a lovely
prize for the winner

21 comments:
it's beautiful Annie.....gr karin
Such an elegant image, Annie, and I love how you have used it on this gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine
I love that great older stamp that will never go out of style and the background embossed rain looks fabulous along with those colorful mats.
Love the colours! And she looks so good on the raindrops. Enjoy the weekend!
That folder is a great addition with your stamped image! Sweet sentiment!
Love everything about this one xx
Beautiful card aNNie, so striking with that EF!
Hugs, hope everything it's ok for you
A beautiful card Annie, the embossed background is perfect for this stamp and text.
Greetings Miranda
Love the backgrounds and paper pieced image.
Carol x
I almost used this stamp for my card! Love that image and perfect for our weather theme.
Great stamp Annie (I've got it myself...!) and you used it in a great way.
Lia xx
A beautifully designed card Annie, Kate x
Beautiful card, like the raindrops, and your paper piecing!
This has such refreshing look to it. I have always loved to walk in a warm spring rain.
I was going to use that image, it's one of my favorite SU sets, but you beat me too it...lol. I love all your elements here, makes for a really interesting card. Well done, this is simply fabulous!
This is gorgeous Annie, I have only ever used this stamp on a plain background. You have made her really pop off of the page.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
This is beautiful x
Very sweet CAS card, Annie.
Lena xx
Beautiful card! I like the colors that you used!
Brilliant! I do like the raindrops ...perfect.
All the best Jan
so pretty ♥
Post a Comment