Hi and welcome to another challenge at
where we want you to use some lovely
Springtime Designer Papers
Mintay Spring time paper pack was used
on my project, being a small scrap page for my journal.
The rose I made using spellbinders rose die,
small ceramic frame from my stash,
torn papers,
a touch of lace and bling... some fussy cutting.
we love to see what you come up with and say Hi to
the other lovely team members

.jpg)
26 comments:
Beautiful delicate shades of pink and green and a fabulous rose
A lovely time of year - though I am enjoying our current autumn as well.
Just beautiful and I love the delicate colors!!
Such al lovely card, love the design and soft colors!
I've always LOVED this particular Mintay pack (bought more than one! lol) Love the design you've come up with using all these pretties! Thanks for another amazing DT project! Happy week to you & Bill.
This DP is so romantic! What a lovely springcard (although it's autumn at your part of the world...!)
Lia xx
Wonderful card!
Fabulous journal page! I like those soft colors.
Beautiful and elegant card!
xxx Margreet
Fantastyczne kolory, uwielbiam te papiery :)
super beautiful Annie.....gr karin
This is so pretty. What a great way to use those papers. I can feel the spring warmth coming from it. Wish the weather was supplying some. Cold and windy here xx
Beautiful card Annie full of Springtime goodness!
A so sweet card aNNie, love the ceramic frame and the rose!
Hugs, have a quick and stress-free moving!
Such a pretty page Annie - so soft and feminine and sr+pringlike
Blessings
Maxine
So beautiful is your card Annie lovely papers used too x
I love this spring's card!!
Great job, Annie!!
Hugs
A beautiful card and a lovely soft colour palette Annie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
So pretty! A nice idea to make pages like this for your journal. What a sweet way to use your papers!
such pretty DP's and love the use of the torn edges xx
a beautiful card, i love the design and soft colors!
hugs ellen
Wow that is gorgeous, lovely papers and the frame is so pretty and detailed, like the torn edges and pretty flowers too!
Very nice with the lovely papers Annie
Happy weekend Epie
Great layers and great spring colours! Enjoy the weekend!
So dainty and feminine. Love it Annie! Lena xx
Such beautiful spring-time colours.
All the best Jan
Post a Comment