Follow me

17 April 2024

Water Related

 Double D Challenges

is on again and we would love you to join in 
with our theme of anything
 Water Related
Wonderful stampscape brand stamps were used for
my water scene...  a bit of puff paint for the waves,
stamped reeds and sky...

Our mood board to inspire you and see you 
at our challenge at Double D... 
Don't forget to give the teamies some love too. 
Apologies if I don't get to comment on your work
Google blogger only allows me 25 a day!!

Prize is



36 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing scene aNNie, so realistic! Love the waves so much!!
Thanks for your very kind comment on my last card.
Hugs

Elephant's Child said...

That is a lovely scene. You are the second person I have heard say that google is limiting the number of comments you can make. Fortunately I haven't come across that glitch yet.

meg said...

A beautiful peaceful seascape Annie

Conny said...

Wow.. This is amazing!

Hugs,
Conny

papierelle said...

Your card is really stunning, love this image and your coloring. Now I'm longing for the sea and I'm looking forward to our vacation on the Atlantic coast.

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige waterkaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Janette said...

Wow Annie, this is a beautiful scene, wonderful creation. xx

Carol L said...

What an outstanding scene you've created on this serene and peaceful card. I love it!

Birgit said...

This is beautiful Annie! I'm amazed at the beautiful results you've gotten using puff paint. I have tried using it several times but mine just never looks good and I end up pitching the project. Somehow you've mastered the technique. I am always inspired by your creative genius!

Chris said...

Fabulous scene Annie, beautiful stamping and great effect on the waves.
xx

Donna Phelan said...

So beautiful and serene! This is a sight I see on the daily! It's a fantastic stampscape! Love it!

Darlene said...

Beautiful scene Sis!

Donna said...

Fabulous water scene, it looks so realistic, like the ocean waves.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovey piece! Hugs!

Margreet said...

Beautiful scene following the moodboard!
xxx Margreet

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely scene, Annie!!
Amazing card
Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Annie....gr karin

JD/ Jill said...

So Very nicely done. Great coloring!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sea scene-love it!
Carol x

I Card Everyone said...

Hi, Annie! I had to stop by to get the details about your gorgeous, stamped shoreline scene! Reminds me of that Hero Arts set I bought recently!
=]

Judy Woodland said...

Such a beautiful scene. So serene and lovely, wish I was there!!!

Vicki said...

Beautiful waterscape scene. The blended colors of the horizon are lovely.

Christine said...

wow that stampscapes stamp created a beautiful ocean scene. Love the card xx

cards-by-epie said...

A wonderfull water scene with lovely colors/stamps on it
Have a warm day and weekend, its winter here ....
Regards Epie

Barbara said...

This ocean scene reminds me of our recent trip to Greece. Just an amazing blue ocean with white wave crests.

Marjan said...

This is a lovely card with the beautiful serene scene you created!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous scenic card
Lorraine x

cuilliesocks said...

What a wonderful card Annie, I love the sea and beach scene, beautifully coloured too, Kate x

Sarah said...

That's an incredible beach scene annie and the puffy white horses on the waves are amazing xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, the perfect waves! Lovely to look at AND touch!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Annie, you have done the waves so realistic, it looks like I could just jump in.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A beautiful scenic card and brilliant effects with the waves on your card - so picturesque - Michelle x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

Lena said...

Your beach looks so inviting ... I could jump right in. So waiting for Summer to get here so I can head to the beach :-) Lena xx

Conniecrafter said...

very cool stamp and great idea to use the puffy paint for the waves, really is a great touch to the scene!