Hi everyone, OUr challenge at
Four Seasons Challenge has commenced
Our theme is anything goes
with the seasonal theme option of Spring
{these challenges are based opposite to Australia's seasons]
My geranium die cut flowers were timely coloured
shaped and placed inside an
embossed floral wreath.


20 comments:
Stunning card, love so much the optical effect of the geranium into the embossed wreath!
gorgeous container of flowers ♥
What a great card Annie. Love the colours and the flowers.
Absolutely stunning Annie
As I so often say, I really, really like your flower cards.
Wwooww so beautiful Annie , a great design
Nice weekend Epie
Prachtige lente kaartje Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Wow, your card looks so adorable and real!!!
Very pretty. xx
What a gorgeous card, Annie. I am always amazed by your way with flowers.
Beautiful piece. Hugs, Valerie
How gorgeous this is, LOVE it!
this is super beautiful Annie.......gr karin
Amazing and adorable card, Annie!!
Hugs
Gorgeous card with the lovely flowers. Hugs Doris
So utterly gorgeous, Annie! I spy those tiny butterflies, too. Sweet!
Very pretty.
All the best Jan
Gorgeous, you did a beautiful job on those flowers and it all is so pretty inside the embossed wreath!
Such a pretty card Annie - love the texture in your flowers
Blessings
Maxine
WOW!!! Stunning card, Annie. Love everything about it!
Lena xx
Post a Comment