[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder
anything goes with a twist being
SPORTS
Using one of my House Mouse stamps
coloured with copics and paint splats.
Snow tex for the snow.
Spellbinders embossing folder was used where I
used tan ink pad inside the folder before embossing
to add the colour.
See you at the challenge with your sporting theme
and say Hi to the lovely teamies..

16 comments:
That is fun - and a lovely sentiment.
This is so cute, what a gorgeous card. xx
OMG ... how cute!! Awesome inspiration Sis!
Urocze myszki, zabawna karteczka :)
I love this one Annie, the colour of the embossing on the card and envelope is fabulous and I love that cute fun image.colouring and snow splatter..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Those mouses always bring a smile to my face... A fun card and beautiful coloured! Hugs, Gerrina
Beautiful card and your colouring is stunning x
Just perfect coloring, and the splatters/snow looks great!
Oh, Annie, what a sweet card. I always love House Mouse, and this design just makes me smile!!
So cute! I love all their different colored ice skates. The embossing is pretty and the snow is very realistic. A fun card, Annie!
Adorable Annie - your colouring of this fun image is exquisite.
Blessings
Maxine
House Mouse is skating in summer: well, why not!! Great fun card.
Lia xx
Such sweet skating house mouse ♥
fun and very beautiful card Annie...........gr karin
Oh my goodness that is just too cute and a great sentiment to go with them, terrific coloring!
Hey, Annie. Adorable HM card. Love the different color skates.I haven't been in blogland in awhile so I had some time to do some reading and looking at blogs. I read that y'all are moving and building a new home. Where are y'all headed? Oh my, to build a new home would be so much fun. I know it takes time but we've been in this house 40 years and I would love to have a new home. Nice to drop in on you my friend. Take care. Hugs. [Bunny]
Post a Comment