is on again and we would love you to join in
with our theme of
Basket full of posies
cutting my basket on the silhouette cameo,
I packed it with flowers from "I am Roses",
a couple of bows to top it off...
Love to see your designs in our challenge and
hope our mood board will inspire you

.jpg)
18 comments:
I do love your floral cards.
Prachtige kaart Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
Absolutely gorgeous Annie
Wow Annie, this looks great. A super design.
Lia xx
A beautiful basket of posies Annie - loving the lovely shades of pink that you used for the flowers and berries
Blessings
Maxine
That is a gorgeous basket of flowers, and I love the beautiful ribbon too!
This is such a stunning make Annie! Your basket full of flowers looks like a beautiful table centerpiece.
Oh so pretty ... awesome job on our theme! HUGS and well wishes coming your way!
Absolutely fabulous, Annie! Hugs!
this is very beautiful and great design Annie.....gr karin
Wow, that's a very special basket of posies xx
Beautiful mood board and gorgeous card Annie..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Such a delightful basket of posies, Annie! The bow and berries look fantastic.
A beautiful spray of lovely flowers. That basket overflows!
Wow that is a stunning bouquet, lovely basket for them too!
Lovely basket with flowers , i love this moodboard
Great day hugs Epie
very nice!
That basket is so pretty, as is your basket of posies. Beautiful card.
Post a Comment