[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder
Memory Box Butterfly Gatherings embossing folder
using brushes and ink pads to colour.
Butterflies are Red Door stamps and coloured
with copic markers. Using glue dots to attach.
A touch of lace for fun which I went over with Lilac
copic marker for a bit of colour
our fabulous challenge with a great prize
anything goes with a twist being

21 comments:
it's a beautiful card Annie...........gr karin
Prachtige kaart Annie.
Mooie embossing folder.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
A beautiful friendship card Annie,love the lilacs
Your embossed butterflies are amazing! Great colours too.
Lia xx
A very pretty card Annie. x
Such a pretty card Annie - love how you have highlighted the embossed butterflies
Blessings
Maxine
I do love flutterbyes. Ephemeral magic.
Uwielbiam motylki:) W Twoim wydaniu są prześliczne:)
Great that you put it on a blank background; it pops beautifully! Enjoy the weekend!
BEAUTIFUL butterfly card Sis! Love the soft colors! Hope you're feeling better! HUGS
what a beautiful cheerful card Annie…love the butterflies!
Grtz Ellen
That's such a pretty embossing folder and I love your colours. Great to see lace on your card too xx
Darling embossed butterfly card!
Annie your card is so pretty x
Looks fab Annie.
Veerle x
This is a beautiful card with the lace and all those colorful butterflies. Well done Annie!
What a beautiful card Annie, gorgeous butterflies and pretty lace, Kate x
This is so pretty, I love your colors and the design is fabulous!!
That is so pretty, I just love your blending colors in the background, the stamped butterflies are so pretty with them, and who doesn't like. touch of lace :)
a beautiful card o love the embossing and the colors
hugs ellen
It looks beautiful how you combined the embossing folder and the stamp motifs.
Post a Comment