Follow me

20 July 2024

My Pad !!

My Pad 

This is the image I used for my design team project for

Sheepski Designs Challenges 

Gelplate designed background and my image coloured
with promarkers..

I am slowly getting better and endeavour to visit you all soon.

This is a 'roughly' designed card due to always being tired

thanks for your understanding ♥

19 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely card Annie.
Hope your soon well. xx

Gerrina said...

It is a fun image and it looks so relaxed... Enjoy the weekend!

meg said...

He looks totally relaxed,hope you feel 100% soon

!neke said...

Good you feel better !!!!
Great that funny frog !
groeten Ineke

cards-by-epie said...

Oowwww he loves the sun Annie , nice colored
Happy weekend to you , Epie

Margreet said...

Gorgeous background with the gelliplate. It so fits the lovely image of that happy frog. Great colouring!
xxx Margreet

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

HilaryJane said...

Love it, that frog looks so happy and your gel plate background makes a perfect pond. I am so glad to hear your are starting to feel better xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Hi Annie, your lovely card made me smile about that cute image. Beautiful colored and love your gelli background. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Greetings Miranda

Donna said...

Darling card and I hope you are feeling better soon Annie!

Elephant's Child said...

Look after yourself. We will be here when you feel better.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A fabulous gelli background perfect for water and a so fun image, aNNie!Love it!
This will probably be my last comment before my break. I'm very tired and too much busy because of heavy familiar issues, so my apologies in advance for not visiting for a while.
Perhaps sometime I will find a bit of time for peeking out for a visit or to make and publish a blog post, but I'm not sure..
Happy crafting and have a lovely and creative Summer!

kiwimeskreations said...

Sorry to hear you are not yet fully recovered Annie - tiredness like that is very debilitating!
Loving this image and how you have used it - beautifully coloured too.
Blessings
Maxine

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Fantastic card, Annie!
Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and lovely card Annie.........gr karin

Sarah said...

This made me smile Annie, such a great card xx

AndreaNorris said...

Get well soon lovely, thank you for sharing your beautiful card
Andrea x

Sandra H said...

Loving the relaxed image this is wonderful x

Conniecrafter said...

Annie, that is too cute, great coloring and I love the background for it too.
Sorry to hear you are still suffering with being tired, hope you get better very soon!