Follow me

13 July 2024

Pink checks

Can you Handle the Pressure?

[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder 
anything goes with a twist beingStripes/checks 
I used one of many folders, by sizzix in my stash, washi tape
and made a rosette..  a tag with an old sentiment stamp... 



our fabulous prize and see you at our challenge..
with your embossing folder.


20 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I really like your textured cards.

Margreet said...

Great use of your embossingfolder with washitapes!
xxx Margreet

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty card, Annie. Love the contrast between the graphic embossing folder, and the organic shapes of the flowers and rosette
Blessings
Maxine

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Annie........gr karin

Ellen said...

Love your Washi-card Annie!
Grtz Ellen

Janette said...

What a love EF you used Annie and that pretty pink shade is gorgeous, Lovely card. xx

Lia said...

You used a great embossingfolder and I like the colours of the card.
Lia xx

Darlene said...

OH how pretty ... love the design! Hope you're feeling better Sis!!

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Judy Woodland said...

Wow, how lovely. From that pretty rosette to the beautiful patterned papers to the wonderful embossing folder, this card is a total winner in my book. Well done!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card aNNie, love the EF you used and the cute rosette!
Hugs

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Annie, loving the pink, so pretty and lovely embossing folder, I think I have that one..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

Beautiful card Annie, the papers are so pretty.
Liz xx

JD/ Jill said...

So Lovely, And done in my favorite color...PINK!

cards-by-epie said...

Hi Annie , I like your wonderful card with embos...
Happy day xx Epie

Sandra H said...

This is a wonderful card Annie l like the embossed folder used and the washi tap and the colours beautiful x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Sweet colors!
I love this whashi tape card!!
Hugs

Gerrina said...

Beautiful combination of washi and embossing! Love that flower washi! Hugs, Gerrina

Carol L said...

This pretty pink card looks beautiful with those gorgeous papers and embossing. I love the rosette too!

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, I love the way you used the washi tape and they are so pretty, neat embossing folder and the rosette tops it off so nicely, love the layering on it! Good to hear you are feeling a little better!