Follow me

21 August 2024

steampunk shapes

  Double D Challenges

is on again and we would love you to join in 
with our theme of Use shapes on your project.

Die cutting some dies I purchased years ago from 
a place called Fantasy dies, never having ever
cut them before today.  Also my spellbinders poinsettia
and ivy die, along with the little ladybird.
Designer papers for the background creating a 
steampunk Christmas card.


Our prize for the winner
Our mood board for you 



24 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

Steam punk is fun.

meg said...

An eclectic mix of fantastic diecuts and stunning Christmas card

Lia said...

Wow, that's a beauty!!
Lia xx

Chris said...

A gorgeous card Annie, love the die cuts, they combine beautifully, fab background paper and I enjoyed playing 'spot the ladybird'! xx

!neke said...

Great card !!!!!
groeten Ineke

Janette said...

Love that die used Annie its gorgeous in the gold. This is a gorgeous card. xx

Carol L said...

What a lucky dig into your stash to find those unused dies. They all combine to make a wonderful card.

Darlene said...

What a beautiful card design! Thanks for another awesome DT project Sis! Hope you're feeling better!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and p, paper, love the dies and poinsettia.
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have made a gorgeous card Annie....gr karin

Chrissy said...

Fabulous die Annie and what a brilliant idea for a Steampunk Christmas card and it is absolutely gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicki said...

This is stunning Annie! Love the gold against the mauve patterned paper.

cards-by-epie said...

Wonderfull card , with great a design Annie...
happy day...Epie

Barbara said...

I had to have a closer look at this amazing card with the fantasy dies. I love the total look and so different for this challenge.

Birgit said...

What a beautiful card this is, Annie! The gold with the poinsettia accent is just lovely over the patterned paper you used.

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Steampunk Styles Is so funny!!!
Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

Gorgeous, Annie! Who knew a steampunk Christmas card could be so beautiful, but it surely is!

Judy Woodland said...

How beautiful!!! Those die cuts are amazing, just spectacular!!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Annie - love the contrast between the steampunk shapes and the poinsettia!
Blessings
Maxine

Gerrina said...

Love the layers and the way you used 'metal'! Hugs, Gerrina

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, I am not a big steampunk fan but your card is fabulous!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I love the papers and your pretty die cuts in gold look great with it

Sandra H said...

l love steam punk but never done it and l do have the background papers yours is absolutely stunning

Christine said...

wow so clever, I would never have thought of a steampunk Christmas card - I love it ♥