Follow me

1 September 2024

Butterfly Curl

 love the variety of images artist, Andrea, designs so  being on
this team is a real honour..
The challenge theme is
Any thing goes 

I am using the gorgeous image

Butterfly Curl

Using gel pens to colour and a scribbly outline I made


10 comments:

meg said...

Your scribbles draw the eye to the beautifully coloured butterflies a gorgeous make

Elephant's Child said...

Butterflies are ephemeral magic.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Annie...........gr karin

Gerrina said...

You are som busy at the start of the month with all the DT cards! Love this one and like the two others of today! Enjoy the Sinday!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and butterflies, love the scribbly frame.
Carol x

AndreaNorris said...

So gorgeous Annie!
Andrea x

Christine said...

Absolutely stunning card, I love that scribble circle. It makes a beautiful frame ♥

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image and design Annie, so very pretty..

Luv CHRISSYxx

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful delicate design Annie, so exquisitely executed
Blessings
Maxine

Conniecrafter said...

Such a pretty image, I so love all the colorful butterflies, those emboss corners are so pretty to frame it!