is on again and we would love you to join in
with our theme of Sunflower
Using the same sunflower die as the prize, designed
by my friend Susan Tierney Cockburn for Spellbinders.
Die cutting many time, colouring with water paint and brush
then shaping each petal and adding onto my card.
Our prize and mood board


28 comments:
Elegant background and stunning sunflowers Annie
Your sunflowers are just gorgeous Annie! Love the background too! Hugs, Kate!
Wonderful die cuts, and so beautifully coloured, Annie - love your elegant embossed background also! A stunning creation
Blessings
Maxine
I just love Sunflowers, they are so beautiful. Your card is gorgeous Annie. xx
Sunflowers make me think of Ukraine.
Love these ones! Again they look like you have freshly picked them! Hugs, Gerrina
This is absolutely beautiful Annie! Those sunflowers look just dreamy!
What a beauty! The sunflowers are beautifully colored and molded, and the background gives this card a wonderful texture. So glad to know your birthday card arrived, hopefully on time to honor your special day.
Gorgeous card Annie and how fabulous you used the same dies as our prize offered, they are beautiful!!
Gorgeous card, Annie. Love the water colored sunflowers. The embossed background is amazing. Beautiful design.
Gorgeous card, Annie! The water colored sunflowers are so beautiful. I love that amazing embossed background. Lovely design.
Gorgeous card, love the embossed background and beautiful sunflowers.
Carol x
Gorgeous embossed background and those flowers are stunning!
xxx Margreet
Love your design ... those sunflowers are GORGEOUS Sis! Thanks for always sharing such beautiful inspiration.
Your flowers are so beautiful, Annie! You're very accomplished with these dies. I love the embossed background framing them, too!
beautiful card Annie....gr karin
Beautiful sunflowers card!!!
Hugs
Gorgeous background and sunflowers Annie, so very pretty..
Luv CHRISSYxx
I LOVE Susan Tierney Cockburn, her flowers are so realistic and gorgeous. You have used that die set perfectly here, well done.
This is such a beauty Annie.
Love the flowers, also the embossed flowers on the background.
Wow... this is wonderful, Annie! Love your sunflowers!
Hugs,
Conny
Gorgeous the sunflowers on the embossed background.
Karin
So pretty
I do like sunflowers, this is a lovely looking card.
All the best Jan
Gorgeous Annie, I have Susan's sunflower die but haven't used it yet. This may be the push I need to pull it out :)
A lovely background for your gorgeous sunflowers x
Beautiful, you. did such a great job with the coloring and shaping of the flowers! Kike the little sunflower in the sentiment and so pretty with the embossing!
wowza the dimension on the flowers is amazing. Great shaping and layering.
Post a Comment