Follow me

28 September 2024

Thinking of you

 Can you Handle the Pressure?

[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder 
anything goes with a twist being
Use a Sentiment on your embossed project 
 I use Heart Bouquet  embossing folder and a
simple sentiment for a neighbor request. 

The winner's prize:
See you there   


18 comments:

Elle-Jeanne said...

Prachtige kaart met het mooie embossing erop Annie.
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne

Elephant's Child said...

That is lovely.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is super beautiful Annie........gr karin

meg said...

Beautifully done

Janette said...

Beautiful card, the EF is stunning. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and embossing folder, love the delicate colour.
Carol x

Darlene said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Sis and of course I love your choice of color!

Lisa said...

This is a beautiful emboss folder and really lovely card. Love the soft color.

Margreet said...

Beautiful embossingfolder and you made it to a gorgeous card with the heart.
xxx Margreet

Judy Woodland said...

How pretty, Annie. I love that soft color, it's perfect for the greeting.

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Fabulous card!
Hugs

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful folder and card Annie, just gorgeous, less is certainly more...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, goodness, the folder is spectacular! So very lovely, Annie!

Christine said...

wow, gorgeous elegant card ♥

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and elegant card x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card!!

Lia said...

So nice, all the embossing colored in pink!
Lia xx

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I do love the two tone look of it!