Follow me

26 October 2024

Burlap and Pumpkins

Can you Handle the Pressure?

[in a good way], using embossing folders as the main point
Challenge theme is Embossing folder 

anything goes with a twist being

PUMPKINS

Using a stamp I have never inked, some burlap
copic markers and sizzix embossing folder.
I stamped a Lavinia tree stamp in grey in the
background and a sentiment I had.

 See you  at our pumpkin challenge and look forward to your
creation with the embossing folder you use.

18 comments:

Darlene said...

What a great idea to use the burlap with your pumpkins Sis. Beautiful card !

Janette said...

A gorgeous card Annie, love those pumpkins, lovely colouring. x

Elephant's Child said...

The burlap is a very effective background.

Gerrina said...

A fun way to combine the different pumpkins! Hope you have a fun weekend!

Chris said...

A beautiful layout and design, lovely warm autumnal shades and fabulous texture. xx

!neke said...

Mooi die gestempelde pumpkins !!!!!!

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Lovely card!
Hugs

Conniecrafter said...

I love the look of the burlap with the pumpkins which look great, like the little leaves with it too!

Christine said...

Sweet pumpkin card, great composition with the burlap and the embossed pumpkins xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Annie...........gr karin

Leslie Miller said...

The pumpkins are fabulous! I've noticed how the Sunny Studio stamps are so good with their layering and come out looking amazing. Altogether with the burlap, the embossing, and the Lavinia tree in the background your card is just beautiful!

papierelle said...

Just beautiful!!

Conny said...

Really wonderful, Annie!

Donna said...

Fabulous card with those darling pumpkins, burlap and embossing!

Lowcarb team member said...

It's a fabulous card Annie.

All the best Jan

cards-by-epie said...

Lovely background Embos pumpkins and great a design
Nice halloween day greetzz.....Epie boo

cards-by-epie said...

Lovely background Embos pumpkins and great a design
Nice halloween day greetzz.....Epie boo

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous card, I love all the texture. Your pumpkins are wonderful, especially with that piece of burlap behind. Really makes the whole card pop.