Follow me

1 October 2024

Lilly in a Jug

I love the variety of images artist, Andrea, designs so  being on
SheepSki  team is a real honour..
The challenge theme is
Any thing goes 
I am using the gorgeous image

Lilly in a Jug




I created my own background paper and coloured my image

with markers

Link to this tutorial for the card fold is 

HERE

17 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

I love and try to grow lilies just like that one.

Janette said...

That paper is stunning, how beautiful to go with the pretty image, a gorgeous card Annie. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fold and beautifully coloured image-great b. paper.
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous fold and image teamed with beautiful papers, a stunning card Annie.
xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Annie, beautiful images, coloring and great fold, I always like a fun fold like this! Off to watch the tutorial.

Margreet said...

Love your DP and your colouring of the digi is fabulous!
xxx Margreet

cards-by-epie said...

Wonderful card with this lely , lovely text and details
Have a nice evening with Bella .......Epie xx

Ellen said...

Wow…this is gorgeous!
Gr Ellen

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Annie......gr karin

Lynne said...

Beautiful! Lovely colours x

Isabel para ALROMASAR said...

Wonderful!!!
Hugs

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Annie, fabulous design and colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

This is beautiful.

All the best Jan

Christine said...

Beautiful Annie, I love the fold and your gorgeous Lilly ♥

AndreaNorris said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
Andrea x

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous flowers to go with your image!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card