Beautiful card! Love all the paper piecing. Thank you for the inspiration! Cheers, 🎨 🌈🎢✨ Makira https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
What an amazing patch of beautiful pumpkins! So many fun colors and designs. The glitter looks great and I love the road sign . Your cards are always a delight!
What a delightful card design! The paper-pieced pumpkins, with their painted and glittery accents, really capture the charm of the season. I love the creative use of vellum and dollar store stickers to add extra dimension and warmth—it’s perfect for a cozy autumn vibe.
25 comments:
Wonderful paper pieced pumpkins Annie
Gorgeous.
Gorgeous card with all those pumpkins.
xxx Margreet
Amazing card with this pumpkins!!
Hugs
Beautiful card! Love all the paper piecing. Thank you for the inspiration!
Cheers, 🎨 🌈🎢✨ Makira
https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/
https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
What a super fun assortment of pumpkins these are, it's a fabulous card!!
Those paper pieced pumpkins look amazing! Great job creating this one with all those colors and patterns!
Super te wszystkie dynie:)
Very cute card Sis ... love all the different pumpkins! HUGS
what a cute and beautiful card Annie........gr karin
Dang, Annie, I love what you did with those pumpkins! With the way you dressed up them up paper piecing never looked so amazing!
Great idea to paper piece the pumpkins, I will have to remember that is so cool, love the little scarecrow and the sign too!
what an adorable pumpkin patch, so many pretty colours ♥
A wonderful and creative pumpkin patch and great card!
What a Beautiful card so cute with the pumpkins. Hugs Doris
Great job paper piecing that patch of pumpkins Annie. The scale of the stickers is perfect for them. Such a cute card!!
These whimsical patterns on these pumpkins make for a grand pumpkin card. It is so creative and original. I love this!
What an amazing patch of beautiful pumpkins! So many fun colors and designs. The glitter looks great and I love the road sign . Your cards are always a delight!
This is awesome, I like the paper pieced pumpkins in the patterns you choose!
Wow.. so wonderful, Annie! Love your pumpkins!
Hugs,
Conny
These paper pieced pumpkins are very creative one's with the different colours and patterns.
Wow, your pumkins looks amazing!!!
What a delightful card design! The paper-pieced pumpkins, with their painted and glittery accents, really capture the charm of the season. I love the creative use of vellum and dollar store stickers to add extra dimension and warmth—it’s perfect for a cozy autumn vibe.
A great looking card.
It's pumpkin perfect :)
All the best Jan
I absolutely LOVE this. All those patterns make this card so stinkin' interesting. It's just FABULOUS, and so creative!!!
Post a Comment